leslie harold gedge

some of the deer we have had

9 hours ago, archiekale said:

says it all  2nd pic  f f sake nice belly shot 

Not the best shot placement is it

• Like 1

Hopefully that was shot by somebody taking a deer for there first time and nerves got the better of them, and not taken by an experienced shooter.

Anyone can pull a shot, it’s what happens next that counts.

Very nice bucks all the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Navek said:

Bad shooting tex 

if you all remember I posted this photo last year when it had been shot from the road side near Leeds Bradford  airport and I had to go finish it off shot by    poachers with a 22lr if you had looked at the wound its going blue old wound in stead of judging me

10 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

if you all remember I posted this photo last year when it had been shot from the road side near Leeds Bradford  airport and I had to go finish it off shot by    poachers with a 22lr if you had looked at the wound its going blue old wound in stead of judging me

Don't look blue to me tex , and poachers ay...... that old chestnut ..

and don't look like a 22lr to me but I ain't no expert 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Navek said:

Don't look blue to me tex , and poachers ay...... that old chestnut ..

and don't look like a 22lr to me but I ain't no expert 

No your nòt I have killed 100s so I would say that makes me a expert don' judge me you don' no me

• Haha 1

That’s a real shame Les. Looking at it closer the wound looks too small for a centerfire exit and too big for a centerfire entry to me.

Could well be a .22 LR exit although someone would have to particularly bloody stupid to try that... failing that maybe a .223 or similar with vmax type head which mostly vaporised and where only a bit of the base was able to exit... or an arrow??! Either way the poor bugger didn’t deserve it and with a head like that would most likely have made someone’s season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

No your nòt I have killed 100s so I would say that makes me a expert don' judge me you don' no me

I’m not judging you ....it’s the other shit I’ve read about you that I’d judge you on lol 

n how do you know how many I’ve shot lol if you’ve shot 100s and your an expert if I shot 200 does that make me better than you ? Stop spitting your dummy out because I said “ bad shooting tex “  2 other members commented on it also ...don’t see your comments to them .

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Yokel Matt said:

That’s a real shame Les. Looking at it closer the wound looks too small for a centerfire exit and too big for a centerfire entry to me.

Could well be a .22 LR exit although someone would have to particularly bloody stupid to try that... failing that maybe a .223 or similar with vmax type head which mostly vaporised and where only a bit of the base was able to exit... or an arrow??! Either way the poor bugger didn’t deserve it and with a head like that would most likely have made someone’s season.

At the time that was a team going round the airp0rt shooting anything theý could including sheep a couple of Lads from this site backed me up saying they was having trouble with this team  .

.I don' have to lie no reason too

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

I’m not judging you ....it’s the other shit I’ve read about you that I’d judge you on lol 

And that is what it is a load of shit navek

• Haha 1