Trained Mink and Dog Catch 25 rats!!!

How are you doing minkenry ed William's here talked to you quit a few times on the phone. Nice looking dog and like usual nice video! How are you liking the new place and I hope you fully recovered from what the scum has done. How did your cinnamon mink turn out? Last videos I saw of him he was doing awesome! Still haven't got one yet but I'm ready this year! Great to see your your videos love them!

15 minutes ago, rippem said:

I'm sorry to hear that!  I'm glade you like your place. How many mink's do you have now? And are you getting alot of muskrat?

I typically try to stick to only one or two mink, but this year I lost a really good one while out hunting, so I decided that since I had to start over again, I might as well go big and start a full on breeding program. I literally spent a couple months testing  a bunch of mink until I had the best 4 males and 4 females narrowed down, and now I'm going to start a hunting line of mink. 

• Like 2

Guy's this is a real American Hunter! He puts in alot of good hrs training these minks. We're alot of folks couldn't train there dog to down stay properly He takes a animal(mink) that most folks wouldn't even think about hunting with let alone train. These things listen like dog's. Great stuff

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rippem said:

Guy's this is a real American Hunter! He puts in alot of good hrs training these minks. We're alot of folks couldn't train there dog to down stay properly He takes a animal(mink) that most folks wouldn't even think about hunting with let alone train. These things listen like dog's. Great stuff

Thanks for your kind words! "Listens likes dogs" is an exaggeration, but thanks, I appreciate it! 

Those words are the truth. You really do good work with those minks and that's coming from a guy who trains high level sport dog's and have trained a 12 cat(tigers)circus act. So i appreciate the time you put into them and the patience you have not to just work with the animal but to read and understand them. More goes into what you have accomplished then most would ever understand buddy. Wish I lived close to you because I would love to hang out with you. Everyone one in the state's claim to be the great white hunters of America but you truly are one buddy!

33 minutes ago, rippem said:

Those words are the truth. You really do good work with those minks and that's coming from a guy who trains high level sport dog's and have trained a 12 cat(tigers)circus act. So i appreciate the time you put into them and the patience you have not to just work with the animal but to read and understand them. More goes into what you have accomplished then most would ever understand buddy. Wish I lived close to you because I would love to hang out with you. Everyone one in the state's claim to be the great white hunters of America but you truly are one buddy!

Wow! Thanks! That is very kind of you to say!