Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

42 ferals

Good bag you have there les farmers will be over moon with you mate:thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice one les, il have a few for the ferrets if any spare, my guns still in the shop, i havent been shooting for 3 weeks its doing my nut in pal

• Like 1

aye great ferret food after they have been frozen for a bit 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The one said:

aye great ferret food after they have been frozen for a bit 

When you say after being frozen is that to kill parasites mate

• Like 1

Aye i freeze everything for 3 weeks before i feed it to the ferrets  a lot of folks wont touch feral s , strags, steeplers  call them what you will but i take any thats going after freezing them the ferrets love them 

• Like 2

Good work. Many years ago me and a mate were decoying near a power station and a massive kit of ferals poured in and landed, we hid behind the hide and after a quick "one, two, three" popped up and let rip. Four shots and we dropped sixteen!

• Like 3

On 21/02/2018 at 21:27, stumfelter said:

Good work. Many years ago me and a mate were decoying near a power station and a massive kit of ferals poured in and landed, we hid behind the hide and after a quick "one, two, three" popped up and let rip. Four shots and we dropped sixteen!

Thats great going they can do the same damage as woodys but some folk wont shoot them as the game dealers wont touch them 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 21:10, The one said:

Thats great going they can do the same damage as woodys but some folk wont shoot them as the game dealers wont touch them 

I wont eat ferals after our lass told me she had seen some ferals eating sick at her bus stop.

I know your a bit of a caveman les but didnt think youd ever have eaten a scragg, then again with all the creepys and bacteria that you sit among every day in your moter youl have a belting emune system

• Like 2

Aye i only use them for ferret food , but ive seen flocks of them come in to decoys and allowed to go unshot because there's no a return for the cartridges used