out again

well i went for a look  out this afternoon  the skys were clear not a bird in sight so set up with the magnet and a few shells. the damage as been done on the edge of the field and i have seen the birds  feeding here  i got everything in place and realised no battery's so i put the dead birds on two canes with wing spreaders very little breeze ended up picking 16   .I packed in early to miss the traffic and as i was leaving the birds  were dropping in for the last feed so a longer stay is reqired 

20180221_155554.thumb.jpg.f18f2b804fcc60e74206067318be5d4c.jpg20180221_155615.thumb.jpg.e9bc03bc38e96bf0ee03ce253106bde6.jpg20180221_135056.thumb.jpg.fc6aba07afbb842f1cf6891af347d7dd.jpg

11 hours ago, The one said:

Saw loads of pigeons on grass today think they might of been getting clover 

11 hours ago, Rabid said:

That's the exact problem we're having, hammering the clover in the grass.

It might be a daft question, I know that pigeons attacking crops is obviously no good for farmers etc but what effect does them going at the clover have? 

Sorry for the daft question 

21 minutes ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

It might be a daft question, I know that pigeons attacking crops is obviously no good for farmers etc but what effect does them going at the clover have? 

Rabid has a lucrative business selling four leaf clovers , he can often be seen on his hands and knees with his scissors and plastic bag going about his work ..:whistling:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

Clover is a crop, just like wheat, barley, osr or any other, if the pigeons eat it all, what are the stock meant to eat.

5 hours ago, sussex said:

Rabid has a lucrative business selling four leaf clovers , he can often be seen on his hands and knees with his scissors and plastic bag going about his work ..:whistling:

Me and thee are gonna be having words if you keep telling every fecker my business, next thing you know all them townie twats will be out poaching clover !

• Haha 1