Gutted

8 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

You mean you’ve had 1 bitch from the sires side, you know nothing about the dam what so ever. 

Even if you knew every dog in the line still doesn’t mean you know anything about my specific dog which you made out like you did. Just enjoy your dog while it lasts ?

I know nothing of the dam because i never bothered finding out.

If the dsm is different to the rest of the line can you remind me how there line bred then.????

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always sad to lose a dog unexpectedly.    

Hi all thought take time to do a quick post took dog out other night first slip with him he followed it up for two large fields (bugger for using his bloody nose) didn't return, found him in the middl

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss. To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!   Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is no

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I know nothing of the dam because i never bothered finding out.

If the dsm is different to the rest of the line can you remind me how there line bred then.????

Who’s said anything about line bred? you really can’t argue with someone with your stupidity. I’m out, enjoy  your greyhound ?

• Haha 1

It was a shame this lad met his maker early been there my self it's a right kick in the gutsame when dogs are staeating to tick boxes for you and show you what they've got I remember when you messaged me mate I was proper gutted for you but this young dogs gonna be promusing by the sounds of it hope he fairs you well mate 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Haha come back to me when the dogs have had a full season under there belts n see what’s what then ?

A mate of mine did the same sort of mating, you proberly know who I'm on about black neck, RB, this was several years ago I'm sure ray still has his bitch out of the litter, a mate of mine had to have his pts at 6 years old and another bloke still has his, which is the mother to your dog blackneck, so boris do yourself a favour and stop making out your some next level dr do-little

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Penda said:

It was a shame this lad met his maker early been there my self it's a right kick in the gutsame when dogs are staeating to tick boxes for you and show you what they've got I remember when you messaged me mate I was proper gutted for you but this young dogs gonna be promusing by the sounds of it hope he fairs you well mate 

Yeah he's doing well mate showing very good signs like you say! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Boris in fairness is out all over?

I like to put the miles in and travel the U.K. n run on all different lands and country. Can’t possibly test a dog walking round the same local field once a week. But to some that is grafting them hard.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

I like to put the miles in and travel the U.K. n run on all different lands and country. Can’t possibly test a dog walking round the same local field once a week. But to some that is grafting them hard.

You don't have to explain to me B..... try the waterfalls next time your in the beacons. ?

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You don't have to explain to me B..... try the waterfalls next time your in the beacons. ?

Ha I’m not mate, yer I’m going to mate. Was meant to be goin back there next week but going back to Scotland for one last trip to end season instead.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Shit sounds like me get a nose bleed if go too far

• Like 1

Jheeze I need a pup off this boris the blade this guy is the bee's knee's now only can he predict the future of a whole litter his dogs are also tested to the max because he travels the country with them ?

6 minutes ago, Shaddy93 said:

Jheeze I need a pup off this boris the blade this guy is the bee's knee's now only can he predict the future of a whole litter his dogs are also tested to the max because he travels the country with them ?

If he's doing all nighters like he put in other threads he can't be getting many runs per night more like plodding all night and how much game can you catch and carry away during the day miles away from permission.?

Not alot is my guess.just walking the dogs aint he.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

If he's doing all nighters like he put in other threads he can't be getting many runs per night more like plodding all night and how much game can you catch and carry away during the day miles away from permission.?

Not alot is my guess.just walking the dogs aint he.

Of course he can go all night his dogs have saluki blood in them ?