Parker vs Joshua

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CushtyJook said:

I just want wilder to fight aj he can't keep holding his belt hostage and fighting the likes of stirverne who's he fought ? 40 fights aswell 

What you reckon to Hearn's words about Fury, Tyson doesn't look like he wants to fight anyone decent.

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

What you reckon to Hearn's words about Fury, Tyson doesn't look like he wants to fight anyone decent.

Belive what Hearn says and yould Belive anything would sell his nan for a fiver but fury does need a basic matchup to start with someone to get rounds in 

Edited by CushtyJook

Not gonna drag it into a fury thread but one thing I do want to say is fury needs a tough opponent to take him how ever many rounds the fight will be scheduled for not a two minute blast out as will not be good for anything that ring rust needs to come of by rounds 

1 hour ago, CushtyJook said:

Belive what Hearn says and yould Belive anything would sell his nan for a fiver but fury does need a basic matchup to start with someone to get rounds in 

It wasn't just the one, he was expecting top dollar for facing 4 road sweepers.

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

It wasn't just the one, he was expecting top dollar for facing 4 road sweepers.

Yeah Ike I said easy to Belive what Hearn says let's judge it after four opponents time they ain't gonna be world beaters but I think after the first fight there gonna be reasonable 

6 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Yeah Ike I said easy to Belive what Hearn says let's judge it after four opponents time they ain't gonna be world beaters but I think after the first fight there gonna be reasonable 

Ali and Tyson jumped into the deep-end near enough straight away after their exile.