Parker vs Joshua

42 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

I think he will I just want to see him box again soon seems to be dragging on but it's a promotional issue that's been holding him back apparently 

That's why best thing for him would be to go with Eddie. I know a lot of people dont like him but he is the best in the business and that is what Fury needs.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

That's why best thing for him would be to go with Eddie. I know a lot of people dont like him but he is the best in the business and that is what Fury needs.

Yeah I agree to be honest 

6 hours ago, greg64 said:

40 wins and 5 losses Bruno did well as a boxer 2 losses to Tyson one to lewis  one to tim witherspoon and one to bone crusher smith all top heavyweights

Everyone of those fighters that beat Bruno would also have easy beat anybody Joshua has faced so far . ;)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I dont think he will never box at world level again unfortunately. 

If he comes back he will fight at world level again, he will have a few warm up fights then due to the money a fight between him and Joshua would make a fight between them would be inevitable. Thats if Fury does come back and Joshua stays unbeaten in the meantime mind ! Hearn would love to throw Fury straight in with Joshua asap, he knows that fight would be the biggest Britains ever seen. Id love to see it come off but it all depends if Fury fights again .

15 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I think fury is done,he came on you tube slating the fight,ffs his fight with wlad was a disgrace to the paying fans.we will see,hope he does fight aj,cause if he does he will lose.

What an aj v Parker was so exiting was it 

aj never outboxed Parker like fury did wlad 

1 hour ago, CushtyJook said:

What an aj v Parker was so exiting was it 

aj never outboxed Parker like fury did wlad 

OUTBOXED, what f***ing deluded planet are you Tyson arse sniffers on, what he did with Vlad was not boxing, it was a clever game plan that worked, the amount of crap spouted on here about him should be turned into a vid and stuck on u-tube, comedy or fiction section, someone run a poll on that and see what happens

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, neil82 said:

OUTBOXED, what f***ing deluded planet are you Tyson arse sniffers on, what he did with Vlad was not boxing, it was a clever game plan that worked, the amount of crap spouted on here about him should be turned into a vid and stuck on u-tube, comedy or fiction section, someone run a poll on that and see what happens

Oh so I suppose aj outboxed Parker then did he ?

54 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Oh so I suppose aj outboxed Parker then did he ?

probably more punches thrown and landed in the first 3 rounds that your idol threw in the whole title fight that he had, who is the better fighter, someone who turns up to fight or the one who turns up to dance, yes, he did win a title but does he deserve any sort of mention even compared to Bruno, no chance, when all the lovers on here extract their heads from his arse so he can get down to any sort of training he should stick to what suits him, back yards of pubs and public parks with all the rest of his admirers filming it all for u-tube

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a fix, the ref was in Hearns pocket, you could see the smug look on Hearns face when he told the reporter that he couldn't understand why Parker wouldn't fight on the inside, and the tape thing was staged in case AJ got tagged,  revnue over boxing skill,  I'm suporting Wilder next time round, I hate cheats.

• Like 1

Fury like him or not went to Wlads back yard and beat him with ease using a gameplan that was not pretty to watch but very effective,a few folks on here are mistaking fighting for boxing,its called the noble art for a reason. Joshua has never once even fought outside of Britain . A unified world champion thats never left the home comforts of his own country !

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, dave88 said:

What's with the 'fan girl' devotion to fury mate?

45 minutes ago, dave88 said:

What's with the 'fan girl' devotion to fury mate?

What's the fan girl fascination with aj on here more like