Parker vs Joshua

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ref ruined that fight .

I still say if TF gets to the same level of fitness ect when he dethroned Klitchko he will School AJ.

Hughie Fury took Parker the distance in NZ .

But most on here don't rate either Fury.

Hearns pulling the wool over people's eyes whilst making fortunes.

AJ is ok but not the Great they promoteing him as imo .

Ok Max? Unbeaten and loaded down with belts, and he's ok eh 

• Like 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ref ruined that fight .

I still say if TF gets to the same level of fitness ect when he dethroned Klitchko he will School AJ.

Tyson  Fury is like a cross between a boxer and a bare knuckle fighter, he's hard work for his opponents with all his moves and angles, hope he gets himself back to rights

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ref ruined that fight .

Even more the reason fury should be with Eddie. That fat useless c**t he was with couldn't promote a free blowjob. If fury amd saunders joined matchroom they would be coining it in and be headlining major events.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Rhy' so that's saying the sport is down to politics and not ability.

The game has become a popularity contest.

Its boxing not the Eurovision.

Aj was never Gona gas tonight the ref made sure of that breaking them at every opportunity .

AJ wouldn't of lived with your 

Holyfields

Mike Tysons

Lennox Lewis

Holmes

Foremans ect

I think Fury might of ?????

a thought Joshua boxed well mate, parried all parkers shots made him miss and landed the jab all the time, bossed it really, but the ref did spoil it like

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Rhy' so that's saying the sport is down to politics and not ability.

The game has become a popularity contest.

Its boxing not the Eurovision.

Aj was never Gona gas tonight the ref made sure of that breaking them at every opportunity .

AJ wouldn't of lived with your 

Holyfields

Mike Tysons

Lennox Lewis

Holmes

Foremans ect

I think Fury might of ?????

fury might have what, lasted one round with any of the fighters you mention there, how big is his arse that so many of you can have your heads stuck up it, he was lucky and had a good game plan to reach the level he did but a good boxer at world level, dream on

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

We'll done aj but poor ref how was the shorter man meant to fight and get into range on the inside when he wasn't aloud to ? 

true  mate , it could have been different if the poxy ref had give them bit more room , but i really think watching Aj tonight  he boxed very good deff , and it really helped Aj to step  up a boxing level , and not rely  on his big punch to finish a fight,if a rematch  i think parker  would deff be alot more dangerous . regards Wilder  , i think Aj would beat him , with his boxing skill  and power  .  Fury got no chance  now Aj  moving further away with  fight , and if they ever did get it on , i really think watching Aj tonight he beat Fury, either on points with more punches on target , or a KO on Fury  , its  looking good for Aj the next couple years .

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bird said:

true  mate , it could have been different if the poxy ref had give them bit more room , but i really think watching Aj tonight  he boxed very good deff , and it really helped Aj to step  up a boxing level , and not rely  on his big punch to finish a fight,if a rematch  i think parker  would deff be alot more dangerous . regards Wilder  , i think Aj would beat him , with his boxing skill  and power  .  Fury got no chance  now Aj  moving further away with  fight , and if they ever did get it on , i really think watching Aj tonight he beat Fury, either on points with more punches on target , or a KO on Fury  , its  looking good for Aj the next couple years .

Can't see a parker rematch it was too wide, Joshua shut a few mouths tonight showed he's a good boxer not just a power puncher like you say 

Saw a different side to Joshuas game last night and he did beat an unbeaten fighter easy enought tbh. Wilder is certainly capable of catching Joshua with a big shot as Joshua is so predictable and still uses no lateral movement and its straight lines all the time. Trouble is Wilder has only fought Haymon fighters since winning the belt and its doubtful if he would let him fight Joshua.Fury is an idiot if he does not get himself right and starts fighting again as ive always said he would beat Joshua but Im more convinced than ever now that he will outbox Joshua comfortably.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Fury will take over once he's back once again the fraud aj is being found out 

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and out box him. The plan is moulded for the oppsition AJ wouldn't be looking to take it to points. 

It' not AJs fault that Fury isn't active, its Furys. He can only fight the man in the ring.

• Like 5