Parker vs Joshua

44 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Programme started at 6..., I think. Fcuk me I better slow down a bit, on my 6th tin of Guinness already.., and I’ve only got 6 more ?

Cordina looked good. Kelly turning the screw against a quality opponent. Shaping up well.

Draught or original ?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Programme started at 6..., I think. Fcuk me I better slow down a bit, on my 6th tin of Guinness already.., and I’ve only got 6 more ?

Cordina looked good. Kelly turning the screw against a quality opponent. Shaping up well.

Had a few lager in for the fight and then read this and it put me in the mood for stout. Had to nip out for a few. Lol.

• Like 2

Looking forwards to the fight later managed to et a stream that works :toast:....and life been good to Sugar ray ...he looks in fine fettle for bloke his age , well fit if you ask me 8)

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Kay said:

Looking forwards to the fight later managed to et a stream that works :toast:....and life been good to Sugar ray ...he looks in fine fettle for bloke his age , well fit if you ask me 8)

whats the stream Kay as i'm struggling to find one?.