Parker vs Joshua

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

Just been watching the Klitchko fight, for a big man AJ has quick movement and I think will take care of Parker inside 4 rounds........Wilder will be put to sleep later in the year, then a date set for Fury and by then Gnasher will be out for being a good boy to set us all straight.....:D

They both have flaws and Joshua's have been well documented on here,however Joshua has dropped weight for this fight so recognises he needs to be more mobile and it will help with his stamina.Parker will not fold like many are predicting on other forums,he may get kod but he wont fold.If Parker can stay with Joshua and box to a gameplan as well as set a high tempo he may well pull off the upset.Then again its Heavyweight Boxing and either might be kod off the first punch !! .Whyte is waiting on a world title shot,Chisora already lost to Fury twice,Briggs has not fought since failing a drug test and getting a ban,Price may well retire if he gets kod off Povetkin like many are predicting.Fury needs at least three warm up fights against lower opposistion then start picking his way through fighters ranked in the top ten .

Edited by MickC
3 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Parkers gonna smash aj I'm going down for the fight can't wait to see everyone when Parker knocks seven shades of shit out of aj lol

well you've changed your tune from your earlier post  ffs

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Parkers gonna smash aj I'm going down for the fight can't wait to see everyone when Parker knocks seven shades of shit out of aj lol

he couldn't beat Hughie fury mate, who at best is an average blown up cruiser weight,  I admire JP for where he has got himself too, but I think the end of the road is nigh, punchers chance at best and from his last few fights stepping slightly up the level the big punch seems to have eluded him, h has done very little effective work on last couple of opponents imho, he chased shadows with fury, but should of pinned him down and smashed him, when you failing to ko lighter less skilled options your running out of tricks , think he ould of done with fighting say Dillian whyte or so ebody further up the ranings before this, but hey ho he game enough and credit to him, its hard too not like him, but methinks if he came from this hemisphere he wouldn't be half as special , but we will soon see

Its my  honest opinion that Tyson Fury is little further forward than before, the body is getting there, but the mind is still not there if  it ever was he claimed to be mentally ill and it worries me that the issue has not really been addressed , plus theres the cheating situation as well, but he ant the first or last there either, imho if he was serious he wuld of been bac a while ago , swallowed his pride and signed for matchroom and make some serious money and progress , my guess is droopy has him over a barrel and it will take years for him to wrangle out of it , warren a lot of things but he not stupid, I still have doubts Tyson wont be back anytime soon

41 minutes ago, arcticgun said:

he couldn't beat Hughie fury mate, who at best is an average blown up cruiser weight,  I admire JP for where he has got himself too, but I think the end of the road is nigh, punchers chance at best and from his last few fights stepping slightly up the level the big punch seems to have eluded him, h has done very little effective work on last couple of opponents imho, he chased shadows with fury, but should of pinned him down and smashed him, when you failing to ko lighter less skilled options your running out of tricks , think he ould of done with fighting say Dillian whyte or so ebody further up the ranings before this, but hey ho he game enough and credit to him, its hard too not like him, but methinks if he came from this hemisphere he wouldn't be half as special , but we will soon see

Its my  honest opinion that Tyson Fury is little further forward than before, the body is getting there, but the mind is still not there if  it ever was he claimed to be mentally ill and it worries me that the issue has not really been addressed , plus theres the cheating situation as well, but he ant the first or last there either, imho if he was serious he wuld of been bac a while ago , swallowed his pride and signed for matchroom and make some serious money and progress , my guess is droopy has him over a barrel and it will take years for him to wrangle out of it , warren a lot of things but he not stupid, I still have doubts Tyson wont be back anytime soon

Disnt read your whole post but did the hughie fury bit and you cant compare a fight with h fury over Joshua ones very defensive ones very offensive Parker couldn't trade with hughie as hughie wasn't there to be trading I think aj and Parker will at times stand and trade in thinking fourth round there gonna really start ofloading bombs 

• Like 1

I like watching these big card matches but, I don't think I'm in to it as many on here.

I've just watched a bit with Joshua on the news - he comes across as a genuinely nice guy and, humble.

...... They said he's got 20 wins with 20 KOs - if that's right, It's some score card.

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Put it this way...., don’t blink ?

Povetkin is a great fighter, shame about the steroid scandals because now he's old but as a fighter he was better than all that's currently in the division. His bout with Wlad was disgusting, how Wlad was not disqualified I'll never know.