Parker vs Joshua

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

Parker will try to be elusive and set a high tempo to exploit Joshuas flaws. Parker knows you can not stand infront of Joshua and let him set the pace . Should be an interesting fight between two unbeaten belt holders who are willing to risk it for the other ones belt. Fair play to both for facing each other .

• Like 2
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

When is it?

31st march  cardiff  , ringside seat £2000 ,  lol   , prob be  £ 20 quid on sky , got a feeling Aj   could have few probs with parker , parker says   he dont need a rematch clause , lol, he thinks he knock out Aj . both can bang  could be a good fight  this      :thumbs:   just look all dosh  tyson fury  missing  now   :yes:    wonder  if he ever fight  the winner  of this scrap .?  

8 hours ago, bird said:

31st march  cardiff  , ringside seat £2000 ,  lol   , prob be  £ 20 quid on sky , got a feeling Aj   could have few probs with parker , parker says   he dont need a rematch clause , lol, he thinks he knock out Aj . both can bang  could be a good fight  this      :thumbs:   just look all dosh  tyson fury  missing  now   :yes:    wonder  if he ever fight  the winner  of this scrap .?  

I hope not, why should he? Does he deserve it? No, has he earned it? no, Why should he be given a big pay. If he wants a pop at a world title he wants to get off his ass get his body and head in shape prove to himself and the boxing world he's worthy of a title shot and not trash talk himself into a fight.

Deep down I hope he does get himself put right, but I can't see it.

• Like 1
On 19/02/2018 at 12:06, Floyd17586 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts for this fight?should be another night of exciting boxing.

Let’s hope so , the shat that Eddie hern is pushing out lately , seen better boxing on Dave the other night for free , 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe if Parker takes Joshua past 6rounds he,ll beat Joshua as Joshua will run out off steam as he is more of a robotic boxer who relies on power to finish a fight so if Parker boxes clever and stays away from Joshua early he,ll take Joshua’s belts with ease.

Will be a good fight, Joshua will win but he won't have it all his own way, I believe Parker will box well until he gets stopped , parkers best chance to win is to keep on he's feet, use he's jab, which is looking very good in camp so if he can bring that to the ring the way he's doing it on the pads he'll have a better chance of setting up quick shots I believe Joshua will struggle with , and stepping in an out an using lateral movement 

for me Parker needs to move defensively straight after he throws he's shots , be as slick as he can as this will tire Joshua out , but he defenitely needs to bring more of a fight than he did when he fit hughie furY, 

you can go round n round in circles but for me I think Parker will box well for a few rounds then aj will find he's stride n stop him, aj won't want no more doubt after one of he's bouts like after Takam so I believe he'll be a bit more switched on here cos I think he knows himself if it goes to late rounds paRker has a much bigger chance of victory but I reckon aj gonna have him beat in round 8