you lads round York get yourselfs around whixley shibdon askham bryan elvinton easingwold .the farmers are looking for pigeon shooters but not just weekends the rape is gettind hammered .just look for the fields with rape and pigeons on them give them a knock bingo you will be on I knocked 7 farms for my pal paul k got 4 yes get on 2 no.s and call again in a couple of weeks .1 for rabbits has well .

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Not many would give a heads up like that ........well done Les ....:thumbs:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i took a mate out to York today and got him 2 perms on the farms for feral pigeons .with paul shooting the wood pigeons .this is the time you want to be knocking the farms .pigeons every where and farmers will to give you the shooting 

• Haha 2

there is a lot of rape around elvinton aerodrome its begging to be knocked make sure you tell the farmers you can go weekdays and week ends they don't want part timers 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Got two more to see this week better have a word with Nick tait to get us the FF5. Rapid he s promised us for all the back up with give him 😃 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

thats what this site should be about , nice one mate 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

good gesture les giving heads upto lads local who want shoot perm ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, The one said:

thats what this site should be about , nice one mate 

I don't mind helping the lads if they need help I will help if I can I have been at this game a long time .not 1 of these that has been at it 2-3 years and think they k

now it all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2