Greyhound size dog on whippet size bitch.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No problem to do such crosses but the dogs must be top quality and condition otherwise your just adding to the rubbish pile. don't be selfish if your bitch is mediocre don't breed rubbish and unless t

Put a 26tts dog over my 19tts bitch no issues what so ever it's a myth 

its a scientific fact the bitch controls the size until birth so no probs, there can be the odd big pup in any litter that can course a problem, one of my cockers had a big pup ended up at the vets, w

Posted Images

17 hours ago, two crows said:

so the father to the pups is from jake and queeney is that correct some very good breeding these pups should be very handy, I once bred some off a sal lurcher to a whippet dog they were awesome, good luck.

Yer Jake and Queenie is the sire and dam to my dog spoke to the lad last night their all spoken for bar two dogs he said everyone paid him deposits for them aswel there 7 weeks old this Sunday coming 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, bobby2 said:

Yer Jake and Queenie is the sire and dam to my dog spoke to the lad last night their all spoken for bar two dogs he said everyone paid him deposits for them aswel there 7 weeks old this Sunday coming 

He's done a brilliant job with the litter there just how pups should be

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 355mlredbull said:

He's done a brilliant job with the litter there just how pups should be

Yer he has they are smart pups and we'll bred deffo do the job there bred for my dog ain't no slouch he can get on em quick and do the job 

• Like 1