Squirting.. I'm not really into it?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds to me lads that Shrooms finaly made a bird come ....

I think they're great - they give you a real sense of achievement   I remember the first time I ever saw it, some ol' sort sat back on an arm chair and said 'watch this'. I thought it was g

Posted Images

Dave down the pub told me a story about a lass that was in the bondage room at townhouse (those in the know, will know ?) .. and a chap was using a neon wand on her and she absolutely soaked the place ? ... can’t beat a gusher as long as you don’t have to lye in the bed after ?

I think they're great - they give you a real sense of achievement :D

I remember the first time I ever saw it, some ol' sort sat back on an arm chair and said 'watch this'. I thought it was good watching her rub one out but, I was a bit surprised when she got one of my shoes wet - I wasn't even stood that close :o

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • 1 year later...

Took some Doris back to mine recentish, she told me to get a towel, ffs she was non stop, told her after it werent a 'thing' for me. she has moved on & on & on &..

But just lately she has shacked up with a lad, so.. guess its a 'thing' for him. Ill have to ask him if he wants my old towels, & brolly!

• Haha 1