First season dogs

Now that the season is all but done how did everyones young entries go.  I started the season with a black dog and 2 black bitches. The dog had 10 dug and i went out during the week and he packed it in after 20 minutes.pity because he was a fine dog. His sister has 7 dug and the other bitch has 6 so hopefully they will kick on from there next season. Hows everyone elses yound entries done. Here was my 3 

Screenshot_2018-02-14-19-36-48.png

Screenshot_2018-02-14-19-36-28.png

2018-02-14 19.38.02.png

• Like 9

That's a sickner about the dog, hopefully the bitches will keep it going for you.

This dog was kindly gifted to me as a pup and this was his first season. He started off very well and was shaping up to be a nice dog, but unfortunately his career was cut short. Gutted, but sure what can you do the joys of terrier work.

Screenshot_20180211-234331.png

• Like 3

Got a young dog here that’s been dug to once and shyed abit from the shovel which was my fault entirely, bolted a couple from pipes which never faced him but he seems immature still at 18 months so he’s back on the chain watching and will try again next season. Another youngster on the chain too young for this season, just 12 months nearly so fingers crossed things turn out for the good. No pics sorry I don’t tend to take them

Started a patterdale dog this year self entered at 15 months end of September 7 digs and 2 bolts over him hope to get a dig this weekend with him that finish it for the year. Got young dog 11 months mad to go holding him to next season something to look forward to come September 

• Like 1

Got a young dog back that i had given a chap as a pup and he had him good as started and he has been dug 6 times also another mate started his young dog and he has been dug half a dozen times as well so looking forward to next season with these pair.

• Like 5

Started pegging my young bitch out Xmas time it’s hard with me to take two terriers the places we hunt isn’t easy with couplings so I take my pups to a mates to get them started ! Took her Tuesday wouldn’t enter running around playing couldn’t believe it after her being so keen before anyway yesterday little to holer on a banking just me and her on the hole she flew in bit bumping and and baying and he hit the net hopefully onwards and upwards from here 

• Like 5

Reared a pair of fellxpatterdale pups last year and started them this year,I had the wee bitch and she was mad for work and my mate had the dog who wasn't just as keen but he has about 3 or 4 digs over him but i showed her a fair bit this year for a 1st season dog because she was so keen and could handle herself very well.so wer happy with the pair and they both have earned there kennel space till next year?

• Like 1

I started a white dog and white bitch both with a few digs over them so hopefully they carry on next season...Shame about your dog Shane but it's all part of the game ,,every terrier isn't going to reach your standards...all you can do is drive on,I'm sure you'll pull few workers out of young stuff next season 

• Like 1