Labour Party Animal Welfare Plan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How is labour going to save the NHS??  Borrow borrow borrow was the explanation wasn't it? Massive population growth and massive borrowing to pay for it.  Save the NHS? The best they will do

I want a perfect political party who represents me.  Until then, as much as it sickens me, we only have the conservatives. If Labour get in next time then England, the countryside and everything

No mention of halal slaughter?

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Theres a bit at the bottom "Tell us your thoughts", anyone filled it in, they only want your name, address, email addy etc...I wonder who they'd be sharing those details with

Unless my thoughts were wrapped in a £10M donation they wouldnt give a f**k for them. It couldn't be clearer, they are fundamentally and radically against my and many on this sites lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I want a perfect political party who represents me. 

Until then, as much as it sickens me, we only have the conservatives. If Labour get in next time then England, the countryside and everything we love is finished. 

• Like 6

it reminds me of the film gangs of new York, where upon the irish emmigrants entering new York they gain citizenship then get put in a que to go fight for your country in the American civil war. same thing must happen here with illegals, heres everything you ever need now go fight for your new country, vote labour haha

• Like 1
On 2/14/2018 at 17:44, Lenmcharristar said:

the labour party is an extremist left terrorist supporting party

Lots I agree with few bits I disagree with but that’s politics, if they save the NHS, social care, pensions etc then compromise is a necessary evil.

Rough shooting and a degree of game bird rearing would still be legit and no one is going to bring back hare coursing or fox hunting that ideal is just Pie in the Sky.

As to all the too far left stuff, well thats opinion of a few..

https://www.opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/jonas-fossli-gjers/jeremy-corbyn-mainstream-scandinavian-social-democrat

Get on Jeremy; they don't like it up em!

Edited by sandymere