Wee mooch in the sun

Had a wee wander today unfortunately for the big dog we was walking a place where she was subject to the lead due to some walkers, the little dogs made good there day with some nice hunts to there selfs and done well to push a few bits and bobs about, at this side of this season am happy just plodding and unwinding alittle. A few boring pics off the team

F7A78C86-B944-44A2-B33B-7D8B51632A99.jpeg

E0A6CD7E-84AE-46B1-B0D7-CC44E168CF24.jpeg

02018421-12C0-4BA6-A2FD-0D7CA64C06B8.jpeg

3E2AA5F3-7FB2-4118-B710-7068D4698645.jpeg

• Like 10

Cheers mate he’s 9 this year. Tbh ave never used him as a specific dog I need him to be abit off everything. I don’t dig enough for him to be solely that however he does  find a few each season it’s on his own accord. He’s grabbed a few roe in deep cover pushes about 50% of my game out banks woods to the big dog but will settle down to a days ferreting. He will be a huge loss for me when his time is up 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Rusky1984 said:

Aye can't beat them for bushing and a bit of ground work it's always a sad day when you have to let them go

For sure mate hopefully these 2 make a nice bushing pup for me to follow in his footsteps. At least I could spend the next several years cursing who’s idea was it to take this monkey on ?

• Like 2
Just now, Rusky1984 said:

I would love a terrier again but have no time for day time work with having a young family so it lamping or nout for me for the next 4 or 5 years till the little one is old enough to come out hunting with me

Haha mate I have a photo album off my oldest since he was smaller than the dogs to lamping since 5 for bunnies, goes everywhere with me over the years an now 13 he tells me what I should be doing An picks where we go ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1