Getting the smell of fox of your hands

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A girl once told me not to use hot water as it opens the pores and the stink will linger these days I just live with the smell from September until March. Have an occasional break when they stink of r

Enjoy the foxy aroma as long as you can, we always call it the smell of success, lovely jubbly.

Nice try Chevinfox, if I come on here tomorrow evening and say I've just pissed on my hands would your answer be " ". Anyways when I was married it was always good to come home smelling of fox, i

2 hours ago, neil cooney said:

Last year on the General Forum someone asked for a cure for mouth ulcers. I suggested packing his mouth with black pepper. He actually did it, came back on and said it was a dreadful experience.

Something tells me Chevinfox that you're trying to get the same reaction here.

I can see it now "the fox smell is gone, but everyone thinks I've pissed myself." :laugh:.

not at all Mr cooney , we all could learn something here the old timers had some good tricks , cannot remember if it was  JP or not :thumbs:

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, CHEVINFOX said:

not at all Mr cooney , we all could learn something here the old timers had some good tricks , cannot remember if it was  JP or not :thumbs:

Nice try Chevinfox, if I come on here tomorrow evening and say I've just pissed on my hands would your answer be ":rofl::rofl: ".

Anyways when I was married it was always good to come home smelling of fox, it was when I came home with my fingers smelling of fish that I used to get in trouble, :laugh:.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3