Real un

Just now, Black neck said:

It's Glen of imaal x slougi wi a dash of ancient Celtic hound no bull they wernt invented when this line wor started

Got a real piece of history and hertitage there fella surprised this brute hasn't made it on to the banned breeds list yet like 

49 minutes ago, Lowther said:

Got a real piece of history and hertitage there fella surprised this brute hasn't made it on to the banned breeds list yet like 

Looking for a f***ing Doberman to out cross it's the only thing I can think of to improve this ancient Celtic line 

• Haha 1

I might be interested ,this bitch of mine is iron hard....absolutely no reverse gear

generation after generation ,tested to the hilt.....dating back to the run of the century     The ancestors of this dog fought bloody battles on the streets battling bulls and bears 

what I need now is an out cross because that dogs a lovely colour and the pups would sell well on pets r us

BD2E18EA-1F50-4CF0-A869-53168C7A0CE3.jpeg

20 hours ago, the monkey said:

I might be interested ,this bitch of mine is iron hard....absolutely no reverse gear

generation after generation ,tested to the hilt.....dating back to the run of the century     The ancestors of this dog fought bloody battles on the streets battling bulls and bears 

what I need now is an out cross because that dogs a lovely colour and the pups would sell well on pets r us

BD2E18EA-1F50-4CF0-A869-53168C7A0CE3.jpeg

I will have to see it work best of 3 warthog should do it or 5 Frankensteins