New ferret today

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some places we have in britian beautiful the estate I was on yesterday 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...  This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it w

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, neil b said:

We go to a place abit further up, seen a good few lads there that shouldn’t be there, digging setts and not back filling properly, it boils my piss ??

We're on a estate and there's other lafs that do it as well and they never back fill mess they leave don't know why the keeper doesn't tell them to leave 

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

We're on a estate and there's other lafs that do it as well and they never back fill mess they leave don't know why the keeper doesn't tell them to leave 

Don’t suppose there that bothered if it’s not there permission, just makes it harder for those who have. 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...

This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it will be a nice wee break, and I would love to see Yorkshire, in the warm sunshine:yes:

PHL_6265.thumb.JPG.babdcf3987840b2630ae07e687859449.JPG

• Like 4

Nice ferret Doug  , I am keepin a polecat jill out of my lot this year ,

This one caught my attention as it was more interested in my company when i fed them every mornin a bit different hey

Almost forgot what this post was about , I havent time to argue about stuff to many bun buns to catch

B

Edited by bjay
spelling
  • Like 1
On 11/02/2018 at 09:42, socks said:

It probably is to somebody that doesn't have a clue ... especially one that would just leave a ferret on a Moore ... Cnuts trick that .....

Jesus wept . I heard the keepers told him to leave it and they would deal with it . It' great to know there's lads out there who have never sinned.