New ferret today

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some places we have in britian beautiful the estate I was on yesterday 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...  This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it w

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

Posted Images

They will get it in there traps and kill.don't tell me any more I would think be able to sleep.to ight thinking g about the we biteing g b....d maybe I should of stayed ito it was dark and stumbled about a moor looking for a polecat 

Edited by nothernlite
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

So the only option is to kill her c**ts trick 

No there are two options .... 

number one she heals and will stay with me ...

number two she will never heal which means she would have to be put down as her quality of life would be shit ....

some of us don't give up on our animals at the drop of a hat .... starting to show your true colours on here aren't you ......

2 minutes ago, socks said:

No there are two options .... 

number one she heals and will stay with me ...

number two she will never heal which means she would have to be put down as her quality of life would be shit ....

some of us don't give up on our animals at the drop of a hat .... starting to show your true colours on here aren't you ......

??? class  socks your the last person I would give a feck about your in the same league as gaz and Tommy 2 whippets and we'll known for it ???

You should be a fukcing comedian ... I catch more game in a month than you do all season ... now go away and try and learn a little about ferrets if you've got time inbetween taking two years to train a dog to retrieve ???

15 minutes ago, socks said:

You should be a fukcing comedian ... I catch more game in a month than you do all season ... now go away and try and learn a little about ferrets if you've got time inbetween taking two years to train a dog to retrieve ???

Typical socks 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well socks is causing a rift on here today. Id left the biting f****r to cant bear all that darting back down holes shit. Glad i dont keep ferrets anymore lol

Kev just gave away a black eyed silver for tbe same thing and its 4 years old so not a young thing but as we all know know one is better than socks and his dogs his ferrets 

• Like 1