New ferret today

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some places we have in britian beautiful the estate I was on yesterday 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...  This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it w

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Goodonya for sticking with this most important task...:victory:

Phill he was retrieving but he started to bury his catch think.it was a pack thing cause he's keep and worked with another dogs so took him out twice himself and within the 2 times out I had him retrieving again he was 2 years of age think.that's where the misunderstanding of taking 2vyears to train lol thanks for the comment 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

How dare you Im Sure Sirblessed doesn't want you feeling sorry for him ????spit-the-dummy.jpg.4479249250d09c9bef44abb7539cc5ff.jpg

6 hours ago, ferret333 said:

I feel sorry for the bloke who posted this topic, I bet he didnt think it would turn into a slagging match for two f***ing babies...

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

• Haha 3