Lost dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s at home now safe and sound!   me and a few good lads off here made are way up the fell first thing this morning, after many miles of searching, we were making are way to check a section

I was out with the lamp till 9 last night and still nothing.    Im just waiting on the lads to get here so we can head up for another look. There is also I guy coming up who looks for lost d

Hope you find him mate. Couldn’t imagine not knowing where my dog has gone. That’s why I don’t run my dogs anywhere without gps collar on. 

Posted Images

Any news on lost dog yet mate? Hope hes safe and well. Happened to 1 of mine 3 weeks ago now. After looking for hours he turned up at the front door at 5 in the morning after been missing since 9 the night before. I couldnt beleive it as it was at least 10 miles away from where we last saw him to our house where he made it back to. Have hope my friend. Atvb. Lance

Champion well chuffed you found him I've been thinking about this since you posted it so you may have been worried sick! Horrible to think of the mishaps that could happen when your not around to look out for the little blighter! Bit of good news on a Sunday evening