James bulger killers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never watched it only makes me enraged, tell yas this if that was my kid that that happened too, their families would have been chopped up just to show them evil scumbags what awaits their release, 2

i didnt watch the program  ,it would have just annoyed me even more  ..

They would be quick enough to give a cop killer a natural life sentence... same should apply to ALL child killers.... signed  

26 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

They should of been gassed when found guilty imo. I know venables is a nonce what about Thompson?

he ment to be a ballroot living with his boy friend,  enough reason to break his neck by axe too.  wonder if the lgbt would stand by him???? wouldn't surprise me if the sick poof kunts do

• Like 1

loads of pictures of venables on the web, seems he openly  tells people who he really is 

only our dumb government seem hell bent on keeping his identity secret ,  utter madness. i cant understand how this country has gone so down hill.

whats more nuts is they didnt hide there identities at the time, but now there adults they protect there identity ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DanielG said:

loads of pictures of venables on the web, seems he openly  tells people who he really is 

only our dumb government seem hell bent on keeping his identity secret ,  utter madness. i cant understand how this country has gone so down hill.

whats more nuts is they didnt hide there identities at the time, but now there adults they protect there identity ?

Surely not.somebody would have butchered him by now.

What surprises me is that the opinions of the government officials is so different from the general public. How is it that people who have killed, are deemed responsible to be let out and yet these same people have gone out into the general public completely unknown. then they have gone on to re offend and kill again. How is it that known dangerous pedophiles are allowed out into the population and the police know who they are and where they live and yet the general population aren't allowed to know that these things are in the area.  Surely someone should be looking into the anonymous nature of the committees, their workings and how they should be accountable to us, the population.

Edited by Meece
spelling
  • Thanks 2