James bulger killers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never watched it only makes me enraged, tell yas this if that was my kid that that happened too, their families would have been chopped up just to show them evil scumbags what awaits their release, 2

i didnt watch the program  ,it would have just annoyed me even more  ..

They would be quick enough to give a cop killer a natural life sentence... same should apply to ALL child killers.... signed  

41 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e always wondered why pics of the parents or families have never been released as i recon the one that's out and about would be visiting them come xmas,birthday times then there's be a target and the old bill knew one day the little shits would be released so held back due to my very reasons..

Would of though the parents and any siblings would of been given a new identity at the time.... Footed by the taxpayers. Liverpools an unforgetfull  place,  if they were still about,  there would of been repercussions. If their  parents had any decency at all they would of put as many miles between the evil little cnuts as possible and never contacted them. What they did was sick and deprived, pure evil, unspeakable to even think of harming a child,sick old world we live in unfortunately ?

• Like 2

thanks to everyone who has signed the pettition

i really do hope something comes of this,this shit makes me sick.

since i posted the link last night the signatures have more than doubled

spread/share the link

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

New uns im sure, if ye in fb look for Susie beep beep, who ever that ya has shared em

Witch hunt, who knows for sure , other poor bastardshavd  been named as them over the years , imagine if it’s not , I mean if it is fair enough , 

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would of though the parents and any siblings would of been given a new identity at the time.... Footed by the taxpayers. Liverpools an unforgetfull  place,  if they were still about,  there would of been repercussions. If their  parents had any decency at all they would of put as many miles between the evil little cnuts as possible and never contacted them. What they did was sick and deprived, pure evil, unspeakable to even think of harming a child,sick old world we live in unfortunately ?

I doubt there parents are much better.kill the lot.

• Like 1

PAIR OF DIRTY ROTTEN RAT b*****ds,I watched the program an walked out the living room when the c**ts was getting interviewed saying they were throwing bricks at him and he kept getting back up, knocked me so SICK I've got a son same age as James an gave me shivers.poor poor little lad 

In my view there is a serious problem as to how these people are viewed in our society, i live and work my dogs around one of these secure ? units yet many times i see these people walking around,with an attendant looking after them with a hand held radio as their only weapon to restrain them, it does not seem to matter that the inmate is a 16 stone guy walking round with a size ten nurse who is supposed to disable  him if he turns nasty.The world has turned soft or have we become accustomed to these sort of crimes. I remember the shock waves that hit this country, when Mary bell was convicted as a child serial killer.As for those two they should of been given a suspended sentence, suspended by the neck on 12 feet of rope, and saved us the taxpayers a fortune.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Signed but they're not going to publish anything. The rage exhibited on this thread is all the justification they need. Like with most things dealing with politicians you need actually contact them in person and demand representation.

dont forget the rage and anger over  hillsborough

that made a difference and the government finally caved in.i know it took a lifetime but it happened.

governments and the justice system need to be held accountable with proven transparency (bit of an oxymoron me thinks)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

dont forget the rage and anger over  hillsborough

that made a difference and the government finally caved in.i know it took a lifetime but it happened.

governments and the justice system need to be held accountable with proven transparency (bit of an oxymoron me thinks)

True Ted. I hadn't thought of that. I think the difference is the scale of the damage. Hillsborough was beamed live on TV. I just can't see them publishing the results of something that wasn't necessarily common knowledge, to begin with.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i am just going to watch it now

Just watched it

its still as disturbing now as it was back then.

no parent should never have to go through something as traumatic as that ever.

venanbles is one fckd up kid

truly fckd up. He will always be a danger to society 

sad program 

very sad times

i hope this never happens again