Farm Yard Pest Control with a Shotgun

Here is a short video of some GoPro footage I got when I was shooting crows around a farmyard in Ireland. Between me and my father we got about 30 crows in total, not the biggest bag ever but at least the farmer will be happy to see a few more gone from his farm yard.

Edited by oman
  • Like 3

On 08/02/2018 at 21:22, big napper said:

Great video mate,  look'd like yous got some nice high shots there, nice one. Dont you have a dog to do your retrieves oman

Cheers mate. I do have a few dogs. I don’t really like to use them around the actual farmyards. To many hazard about mainly machinery and old bits of metal and stuff left about. Check out my YouTube channel for some videos of them in action.

• Like 1
On 08/02/2018 at 21:22, big napper said:

Great video mate,  look'd like yous got some nice high shots there, nice one. Dont you have a dog to do your retrieves oman

Some of the shots look a lot further than they actually were.

Just now, leslie harold gedge said:

some of the blackys we have shot when we have been looking after the feed in the barns .I now let a mate shot the corvids on this land gets him out .just been looking for a photo of how we set the dead birds up in the farm yard has decoys .when I do I will put it on .

Photo0344.jpg

194.jpg

looks good, good shooting

• Like 1