partner van hdi - verdict?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hell of a boy........   i'm glad I aint the only one with a sorry looking bank account.......

that doesnt look like any partner/berlingo ive had...about 20 years to new....

Thanks all. New shape is 3 seats up front, one nearest the passenger door folds flat so you can carry long stuff inside.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

hell of a boy........ :laugh:  i'm glad I aint the only one with a sorry looking bank account.......

Got Christmas out way,paid gas leccy water , 4 kids birthdays so far ,youngest birthday is this Sunday,nursery fees are due  ?Think will have spare cash April/may ?

2 hours ago, jayjay said:

the three seats is a bit misleading as you have to be a little one to fit in the third seat otherwise its a bit of a squash if your an adult......just my opinion........

Youre right, ok for a couple of kids or 1 PAWG 

:thumbs:

3 hours ago, jayjay said:

as Tomo said, I think the older ones are better, they were 1.9 or 2ltr......

I have heard people say that the newer engine 1.6hdi is not that great, and the three seats is a bit misleading as you have to be a little one to fit in the third seat otherwise its a bit of a squash if your an adult......just my opinion........

I got a nice van for sale, but it doesn't have the three seats 2010 1.7cdti astra van just gone 100,00 miles very clean and not abused and genuine sale........

cheers,

jay.

You said you had a good van, then you offer him an Astra, I wanna know about the good van.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Got Christmas out way,paid gas leccy water , 4 kids birthdays so far ,youngest birthday is this Sunday,nursery fees are due  ?Think will have spare cash April/may ?

If you've got 4 kids it will probably be April/may 2027.  ??

• Haha 2

I've had a few Berlingos and Partners ... 2.0 HDI was best of the lot.

I have the newer 1.6HDI now... its done over 150k and is going strong. So far its been a good van.

I do like the VW Caddy van, but a decent one doesn't come cheap and you could have a newer Berlingo for a lot less etc.