should it be banned.

I know it a good tool to have but life was better before it.in a generation kids won't know how to communicate with each other,it's a terrorists best friend and its most useful to nonces.

Does it do more harm than good.?

We could all live without it can't we.?

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 4

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of

No internet would mean I'd have to watch the mind numbing spirit crushing shite the Mrs watches. ...fek that I like to choose my own veiwing   

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

not forgeting the irony of you posting this on an internet forum...:whistling:

Yeah thomas i know that and it is useful to a degree but i think some people can't live without it and thats sad as f**k.its just a toy.

What would people miss the most about it.? nothing much that a letter couldn't fix the rest is all immaterial and don't mean shit.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Surely if you don't want it switch it off or use it in moderation ,

Banning is a knee jerk reaction ,look at the bans that have been implemented in our lifetimes.

If it was banned there will be a lot less terrorism and nonceing because they benefit the most from it.

bad people do bad things,that will never stop.computers and the net have made it easier for them

to find each other and communicate.but also the internet has made it easier for the authorities to track/find them.

if it wasnt for the internet i wouldnt be were i am today.

it a very useful tool that i couldnt be without,be it for finding rifle parts from across the globe

to finding dogs local to me and watching sports.

eg it took me 2 hours on the net to find someone who sells an oil plug for a snowblower as i cant buy

one locally.if it wasnt for the net should i of scrapped $1800 of equipement for a $5 part?

• Like 3

There's good and bad in everything...I couldn't do without the Internet and I dont go near facebook or twatter.  Plus I don't think it would even be possible to ban the iternet as over half the worlds population is connected and using it.  

12 hours ago, ginger beard said:

If it was banned there will be a lot less terrorism and nonceing because they benefit the most from it.

There was plenty of terrorism in Britain and Northern Ireland before the internet. You probably heard less about paedo's back then as there was no internet to hear about them.

• Haha 1