The great British shooting show

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not wearing a flower in my buttonhole for no one ???? I will have you know I've a very delicate buttonhole and it's staying that way ? Rich, mark, you coming on Sunday ? flowers will be cheap

Make it Sunday Rich, that way you can buy breakfast while I keep my eyes on the Cnut 

13 minutes ago, sussex said:

:snack:.....this could cost him a tidy few quid ...I’m there around 8 ... :thumbs:

I'm bringing the Mrs, 17 kids, in laws, neighbours, the bin men (well they been good all year) postman if he can get the day off........

• Haha 2
On 06/02/2018 at 23:21, Mark_mjs93 said:

Okay, so who's going to the Great British Shooting Show at the NEC in Birmingham next weekend? Anyone? 

I have the Friday off work so I'm planning to head over and see whats going on. Free parking and i'm in the market for some new kit so I'll be having a look. 

Cheers

Smithy

I'm going up in the morning, have a look round, have a play with a few toys.... 

not a bad spot to mooch around but trying to buy anything was shit to say the least, no Warne high scope mounts anywhere, no harris bipods, no cartridges?

and no breakfast as promised :censored: but it got me out for the day and put face to name 

"Have you got any cartridges?"- No

"What about Harris bipods?" - No

"Have you got a set of Hornet collet dies?" - I'd have to check they even make them. Yes they do make them but we haven't got any as they are "a funny size."

Good to see Derek. It would have been a good show for anyone in the market for a shottie or airgun, but for general bits and pieces, not much cop IMO.

22 hours ago, delswal said:

not a bad spot to mooch around but trying to buy anything was shit to say the least, no Warne high scope mounts anywhere, no harris bipods, no cartridges?

and no breakfast as promised :censored: but it got me out for the day and put face to name 

You should have joined us in Wetherspoons , I tried ringing Walshie but I recon he’d turned his phone of in case he got cornered , Rabid never showed but we see his 17 kids , in laws and the bin men they seemed to be enjoying themselves at the air guns ..:laugh:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sussex said:

You should have joined us in Wetherspoons , I tried ringing Walshie but I recon he’d turned his phone of in case he got cornered , Rabid never showed but we see his 17 kids , in laws and the bin men they seemed to be enjoying themselves at the air guns ..:laugh:

Hmm. No missed calls on my phone. Was it your round when you say you called? 

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Hmm. No missed calls on my phone. Was it your round when you say you called? 

It was ten past eight in the morning and we were having breakfast not just talking about it ...:laugh: , 

1 hour ago, delswal said:

We were only in Wetherspoons 2 minutes before Walshie called some bloke a fat bastar* and took his chair from the table, I hey up here we go lol

That’s an old ploy , start a fight , pretend to be disabled and get chucked out before your round , slippery b.stard .:thumbs:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sussex said:

It was ten past eight in the morning and we were having breakfast not just talking about it ...:laugh: , 

That’s an old ploy , start a fight , pretend to be disabled and get chucked out before your round , slippery b.stard .:thumbs:

All falling into place now :censored: