HW 100 KT .177`s accuracy .

Well lads, I managed a quick hour late on this afternoon with my HW100 KT .177. for once, I`ve been shooting spring rifles when the weather has let us get out.

Presentations were just two wood pigeons , one retrieved and one I denied as the ground is full of broken glass and I won`t let Kaiser retrieve from there.

Thoroughly enjoyed the hours shooting :yes:

IMG_0909.JPG.f03190f3159df5d776de0108f87f9321.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG.9e862cfdaca04be818d78c4a93f59388.JPG

• Like 8

You cannot beat imo the hw100 Mark, i have 1 in .177 cal with the Dr Bob bottle conversion on it a 400cc bottle the amount of shots per refill is fantastic, i have used this pcp for at least 4 yrs now its taken loads of bunnies , tree rats, rats, wood pigeons , its a great Night vision gun with my Nite-Site NS-Wolf aboard, along with my .20 cal daystate huntsman classic these two airguns are my favourite pcp,s

enjoy your hw100 its the BEST.

atb brian

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, bunnyman said:

You cannot beat imo the hw100 Mark, i have 1 in .177 cal with the Dr Bob bottle conversion on it a 400cc bottle the amount of shots per refill is fantastic, i have used this pcp for at least 4 yrs now its taken loads of bunnies , tree rats, rats, wood pigeons , its a great Night vision gun with my Nite-Site NS-Wolf aboard, along with my .20 cal daystate huntsman classic these two airguns are my favourite pcp,s

enjoy your hw100 its the BEST.

atb brian

Bunnyman.. Can I ask what the shot count is now with the bubby bottle on the hw100... Cheers

12 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Bunnyman.. Can I ask what the shot count is now with the bubby bottle on the hw100... Cheers

You can ask Phil ,but the answer is i have never actualy checked it as i only  ever fill it when the  pressure drops to below 150 bar which is not very often. i just seems to shoot for ever ,air  arms 8.4 grain                              field pellets are its preffered  brand,  its very accurate though my max range is 40-50 yds in the right conditions.

atb brian

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bunnyman said:

You can ask Phil ,but the answer is i have never actualy checked it as i only  ever fill it when the  pressure drops to below 150 bar which is not very often. i just seems to shoot for ever ,air  arms 8.4 grain                              field pellets are its preffered  brand,  its very accurate though my max range is 40-50 yds in the right conditions.

atb brian

Thx Brian, I was just curious, I get good groups out to 42yds with jsb heavy 10.3gr, not shot it past 42yds haha, I ended up buying a single shot tray for it, coz it's pellet thirsty with that 14shot mag, was forever filling it up.... 

4 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Thx Brian, I was just curious, I get good groups out to 42yds with jsb heavy 10.3gr, not shot it past 42yds haha, I ended up buying a single shot tray for it, coz it's pellet thirsty with that 14shot mag, was forever filling it up.... 

An A&M cylinder  will increase the shot count :thumbs: