Vasectomy

Dropped hob at the vets this morning for vasectomy... Abbey vets at Barnsley £60 

anyone any idea how long before I’ll be able to work him again? Typical just had a call about some rats at the allotments.. had a good day there in October...

Looks ok. I had my hob done twice, first time he was done failed he got all my Jill's pregnant, ontop of that they wanted to charge me again.

I said, look I'm not here to pay for your apprenticeship, you shouldn't offer a service if you are not competent, there was no further mention of payment. Bloody cheek.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

Looks ok. I had my hob done twice, first time he was done failed he got all my Jill's pregnant, ontop of that they wanted to charge me again.

I said, look I'm not here to pay for your apprenticeship, you shouldn't offer a service if you are not competent, there was no further mention of payment. Bloody cheek.

Had one done as well and it failed vet refunded the money and admitted it was his first time doing te operation  

19 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Nice one was gifted one that was already done so saved me putting the hob through it again 

Hasn’t had an effect on this hob... he was flying around his hutch a couple hours after the operation and has been hyper as ever since...