Mould for making ammo

2 hours ago, C.green said:

Dont bother with the fishing mould there crap. Get yourself one of them two shot lee moulds with the futter built in

what moulds did you try ? i make loads with mine in quick time, 8 at a time

i make shot gun slugs with a lee mould  but a 2 shot mould  would take to long for catty ammo

18 minutes ago, DanielG said:

what moulds did you try ? i make loads with mine in quick time, 8 at a time

i make shot gun slugs with a lee mould  but a 2 shot mould  would take to long for catty ammo

The cheap ones off ebay. Try one of them lee moulds and tell me its not wuick i thought the same but they are decent. I also got a 12 shot new forest mould but prefer to use the lee moulds in all honesty. 

Or just buy hexnuts n pour lead in the middle lol

i have got the fishing weight mould 12mm .its ok but the ammo is not 100% round you have to tumble in a tin can to smooth them out a bit . I would think about a round bullet mould to get perfect round ammo .when i shoot 10mm and 12mm lead it is not as accurate as steel bbs . my lead shot is not perfectly round . I do not have a bullet mould but I do think about it from time to time . I shoot steel bbs

You get what you pay for. Yes you can make a lot in a short time with the cheap ones off ebay but you will spend more time trying to tidy them up. I bought two of them off ebay and bin both of them absolute carp! 

Had Lee moulds for 15years and they have never let me down yes slower but you get a precision ball ever time no need for trimming. Try www.henryfrank.com he has a large selection of moulds including LEE. He has a lee multi shot .33 cal mould for around 50 pounds. Or try jt-bullet-mould.co.uk if you what a specific size.