I miss the old days

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you fukcing prick I've just had the lunatic send me a pm ???

Yep .goes by the name Socks now .

Posted Images

It took a while, but its a bit more like the old site now.. lol

nice one Stan, that's the spirit!!

socks should have played along, and a good old double bluff by "newbie" John and Stan would've been like old times... buttermilk-esque....

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It took a while, but its a bit more like the old site now.. lol

nice one Stan, that's the spirit!!

socks should have played along, and a good old double bluff by "newbie" John and Stan would've been like old times... buttermilk-esque....

lol

I recon John has been here before.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Been there myself pal, never trust what folks tell you when it comes to jabs etc, always best to get them from the vet and not the local dog peddlers, 

Happened to me straw coloured deerhound lurcher from didcot way back in 2003? Phoned up number was disconnected .stunning pup it was :( Think that was out back of countryman’s weekly

Give Mel a bit of praise , he stayed and dug someone else’s dog out of a real rocky place over 2 or 3 days after the terriers owner went home and left it there .. but other than that he was a puppy peddler 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A future classic has to be gingerbeard admitting to cracking one off and sniffing his big sisters kecks:Dlaughed till I cried over that:laugh:funny guy fair doos.... Had me with a few quality comebacks..... Japanese pow :rofl:pigeon with no feathers :boogy: I look forward to a few more:thumbs:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

A future classic has to be gingerbeard admitting to cracking one off and sniffing his big sisters kecks:Dlaughed till I cried over that:laugh:funny guy fair doos.... Had me with a few quality comebacks..... Japanese pow :rofl:pigeon with no feathers :boogy: I look forward to a few more:thumbs:

I prey she never finds out about that.sad thing is i never felt so popular on here.

If it's any consulation you are 1 of only 2 people who have made me bite so were equal-ish.:victory:

• Haha 1