I miss the old days

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

So I'll be fine to post the pic then? 

I ain' he told me he had a 38lb fox and his bit cheaper kills hundreds of foxes a season yet not a mark on her ?

The man says is slimmers weekly any good and stay away from bread 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you fukcing prick I've just had the lunatic send me a pm ???

Yep .goes by the name Socks now .

Posted Images

9 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Got a we message on my phone from Mark brick says wilf is full of shite and south hams hunter  was a 15 years old and a 20stone pubble of lard when this was going on 

Are you a pal of his then?......would never have made that, just go’s to show you never can tell :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wouldn't say a pal just can reach the other side at times like a medium there's something coming through just it's a bit hazy but can read the words shit in capital  letters and full of  and.who phoned then wilf  and the words enema and camera up the ass  and Where's this photo lard ass it's fading now  ☹☹☹☹

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Wouldn't say a pal just can reach the other side at times like a medium there's something coming through just it's a bit hazy but can read the words shit in capital  letters and full of  and.who phoned then wilf  and the words enema and camera up the ass  and Where's this photo lard ass it's fading now  ☹☹☹☹

Calm down love, no need to get all protective.

Ancient history now.......

But, I am starting to see how you two found a connection :laugh:

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Tell him to think harder as he knows like some us do who it was and i remember the pic of the jumping shy dogs to,yep deffo good old days eh...:thumbs:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bloody hell fireman where you been,not seen you post on here in ages ?

Forgot my password as we changed comps at home,but been looking in as a guest and just couldn't help myself trawling through a few password attempts seeing as the bricks name came up...

• Haha 2