Bloody barbed wire

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I travel to next town sort of for vet but he doesn’t fcuk about an works with hound packs an terriers an stuff so knows score an aint in it for money, go find one like that an stick with them?

The vet I use is like that... the others are robbing b*****ds, at least dick Turpin wore a mask...?

• Like 1

Had similar here. Dog sliced his foot on top, at the joint. First vet (not my usual) wanted to do GA and stitch etc. I said staple it and I'll hold him ? cnut wouldnt do it so I told him to fuuck off and tap somebody else for his new Merc!

Went to my normal vet (bit more of a distance away) sat in the waiting area Frecesc walked out, said hello, looked at the dogs foot and said "staples" no anaesthetic, no messing about. Funny thing is, the dog didn't even flinch when they were being put in ?

Took them out myself.

My last dog tore his chest on barb. I put him back together myself, no anaesthetic and you could barely see a scar ;)

• Like 2
On 1/29/2018 at 13:38, socks said:

Clean it out thoroughly and a couple of stitches or staples will fix that .....

I wouldnt stitch it. Looks like a piece is missing. Stitching it would result in tightness in that area. I had a dog with similar and was advised not to. Soon healed over.

• Like 1