4th trip this week for the little dogs

8 hours ago, socks said:

I've culled better dogs than those yapping non retrieving bags of shit ... bring them down south to run on the flint and let's how long they last ?

Why do you watch them on vid so often then :D and here you go with your hard man talk again culling dogs now, I've run on the flint around here and down south not with these dogs but with bull x's we was getting 6 to 8 foxes a night and the deer you could fill a truck, when I was into coursing dogs I found the hares on the flint were easer  because not many run them, yes your dogs feet paid for it but I've seen a average saluki x look good on the flint.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

the only reason the rabbits are easier to catch on the dales is the terrain,,,the tuffty ground ect......it has nothing to do with the rabbits being slower....and the sheer numbers that can be found in some spots...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

F O Everyone knows the fastest rabbits, and the hardest men live in Australia – Doug grins  :laugh:

fast rabbits yes.......but remember we have seen you poofs trying to scrumage....and trying to change the rules cause you cant do it...:p

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

fast rabbits yes.......but remember we have seen you poofs trying to scrumage....and trying to change the rules cause you cant do it...:p

I hear ya, putting our heads near men's assholes has never been our thing, it's not really a bragging point :D

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Why do you watch them on vid so often then :D and here you go with your hard man talk again culling dogs now, I've run on the flint around here and down south not with these dogs but with bull x's we was getting 6 to 8 foxes a night and the deer you could fill a truck, when I was into coursing dogs I found the hares on the flint were easer  because not many run them, yes your dogs feet paid for it but I've seen a average saluki x look good on the flint.

How do you know how many times I watch your videos .. nothing hard or brace about culling a dog it's just a fact of life when you keep working animals ... and I will say again if you think running on flint is easy come down and prove it .........

2 hours ago, socks said:

Because I've run rabbits in every county in England and in wales Ireland and Scotland so I have experience with what I'm talking 

35 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the only reason the rabbits are easier to catch on the dales is the terrain,,,the tuffty ground ect......it has nothing to do with the rabbits being slower....and the sheer numbers that can be found in some spots...

Bur socks has ran rabbits in every part of britian so we are all wrong and he's right ?? ediditEd to add maxhardcore post as well

Edited by nothernlite

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest show on earth, entertainment at its finest, right here, right now.

Unless taking part in this competition, please move back and take a seat, the pissing contest will recommence shortly.

This show is BIG I love this site :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest show on earth, entertainment at its finest, right here, right now.

Unless taking part in this competition, please move back and take a seat, the pissing contest will recommence shortly.

This show is BIG I love this site :rofl:

I'm out socks has to much experience that all of us put together 

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, socks said:

How do you know how many times I watch your videos .. nothing hard or brace about culling a dog it's just a fact of life when you keep working animals ... and I will say again if you think running on flint is easy come down and prove it .........

You know fk all about dogs your a self elevated thl superhero  except for your dog fitness inventions I must admit they were top notch lol 

• Haha 5
48 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

I'm out socks has to much experience that all of us put together 

Instead of sitting behind your computer typing out bitchy posts like a little girl why not jump in your car and travel the country and run your dogs in different places to find out for yourself ... you can make Salisbury plain your first stop ......

Just now, Squirrel basher said:

Yoooo odd socks I’ve been reading your comments for a while but only just joined the forum. Why don’t you put your dummy back in it’s you that needs to go to bed ya mu**et. Now do yourself a favour put ya pinny back on and do the dishes like a good little boy. 

Has mummy just woke you to go and sign on .......

• Like 1

Yes so best be quick il probably earn more money than you pal infact I no il earn more money than you. All you do is run your mouth your just a oxygen thief who’s got nothing better to do. You no this you no that you no jack s**t apart from how to type on your computer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5