Quick wander round a new perm

One of my customers has a farm about 10 minutes from home and he knows I shoot. He's a shotgun man and is of the old school that looks at air rifles a bit like toys but he knows of another perm I shoot on and that fella has told him all about them so he asked if I would have a wander round to see what was about as he knows of quite a fair size Warren in a banking on one of his boundarys that is looking messy now.

The wind was blowing hard again so I wasn't holding out much hope as i don't know the perm but took the r10 with a belly full of bis mags just in case.

I got there at around 3.30 this afternoon and had a walk up the fence lines. He's right that they are there and not bad numbers but I will have to approach from the opposite direction next time as I spooked everything I saw.

On the way back down I spotted a couple of bunnies tight into the hedge. It was getting dark so what I guessed was about 38 yards turned out to be 45 when i lazed it so with 1 milldot holdover and 1 milldot to the left as it was gusting I let a bis mag go a crack, over he went. His pal didn't hand around so off home with one in the bag. 

At least now I can approach from the right direction next time and hopefully clear a few more for him?20180127_171317-3024x2268.thumb.jpg.7955da7b48fddcb64ffd01d73b4c79b0.jpg

• Like 7