2018 targets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twice a year in April, and October we go to a large property for two weeks that adjoins the Murray River, we spend most of the time ferreting during the mornings and the rest of the time chasing Murra

A English estuary trio,mullet,bass and sea trout from the same river.Had the bass and mullet last year along with a pal then went up for a sea trout and a good sized fish swam into the swim,it looked

What you’s up for getting  in this year ? Different species , weights  , trip abroad ?  For me i need a fly caught  bull redfish in my fish life like the one in this pic , they are a mighty impressive

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tyla said:

A decent bass from the rocks, my first boat fishing trip and a few mackerell from the kayak - or anything out the sea in the kayak to be honest!

I know a nice little spot for bass from the shore, but conditions and tide have to be just perfect, and can only be fished for about 3 hrs or so till the tide changes, if you fancy it.......

drop me a pm, where in Sussex are you ?

the offer of a boat trip still stands when I get back in the water.

On 01/03/2018 at 07:30, Tyla said:

A decent bass from the rocks, my first boat fishing trip and a few mackerell from the kayak - or anything out the sea in the kayak to be honest!

The invites still there if you want to come down mate... there's no gaurantees but I'm pretty sure we'll get you a few fish on the yak..

will be out after the plaice April time, then as it warms up, mackerel, bass, bream etc...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The invites still there if you want to come down mate... there's no gaurantees but I'm pretty sure we'll get you a few fish on the yak..

will be out after the plaice April time, then as it warms up, mackerel, bass, bream etc...

I will definately take you up on that mate, thank you. As soon as it warms up a little i intend to do a few trips with the kayak and campervan. It'll be really good to get out with someone who knows what they are doing rather than teaching myself from youtube!

6 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I will definately take you up on that mate, thank you. As soon as it warms up a little i intend to do a few trips with the kayak and campervan. It'll be really good to get out with someone who knows what they are doing rather than teaching myself from youtube!

June onwards it all really starts moving mate, best bass fishing is late summer early autumn...

danny had this beauty off the beach after a day on the yaks that was late September...

IMG_1787.JPG

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

June onwards it all really starts moving mate, best bass fishing is late summer early autumn...

danny had this beauty off the beach after a day on the yaks that was late September...

IMG_1787.JPG

Thats a beauty