Ratmanwan3

Cannabis oil

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I yearn for the good ol days of soap bar..:bad:

Brilliant if you want your best shirt to look like Rab C. Nesbitt's vest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Soap Bar

Edited by BGA
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

wife made me some chocolate oil fudge cake with hazelnuts

Saw this the other day, the start of a cannabis chocolate edibles business. 

IMG_20190723_135948.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Looking good,and a couple of weeks into flower,how was the holiday,enjoy it?

yeah mate

was a pleasure to go back

i have always been apprehensive of returning to see my parents cause of their age etc

but surely did have a right good laff with them both.met up with a few buddies and bumped into no end more.

my old town is a real dump,all the shops are empty and the streets full of spice kids lol

beer was extremely cheap.even food in the supermarkets has come down in price.i managed to drive on the wrong side

of the road twice causing chaos..

returning back next May defo.

i am now going to be importing old land rovers as my mates sons re con them from the wheels up

and they are after 50s 60s old american trucks,which there are loads of over here just in farm yards.

might be an interesting year a head

• Like 2

What do you guys take it for, what benefits you get out the oil? 

A mates dad has just found out the worst, the doctors say it's terminal. They say it has spread and can't be operated on so basically that's it. What oils are the best over here? Any help will be appreciated. 

You need the stuff that’s not legal basically mate with as high a thc count as possible, talk to your local weed dealer sure they,ll no someone who makes it 👍👍

• Like 3

Not on it meself but I hear Instagram an that is full a folk (decent ) folk aswell that’s do oils and edibles an all sorts mate👍 Atb to ye mates da

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You need the stuff that’s not legal basically mate with as high a thc count as possible, talk to your local weed dealer sure they,ll no someone who makes it 👍👍

I think they would prefer someone a bit more trustworthy than a local dealer tbh. I'm guessing the good stuff is super expensive? I don't believe it's the miracle cure it's made out to be but if there's no hope it's worth a try. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Not on it meself but I hear Instagram an that is full a folk (decent ) folk aswell that’s do oils and edibles an all sorts mate👍 Atb to ye mates da

It's crazy that disease, he lost his brother last year to the same cancer and since then he's been a bit paranoid thinking he would get it. 

Fast forward a year and went to the hospital because his shit was really dark, no weight loss or ill health at all so everyone thought he was being paranoid. He got the dreaded news the other week at the same age his brother was diagnosed. 

He was feeling optimistic because the tumour they found was only 6cm and with him being fine they thought they had caught it early. Found out today after further investigations that the cancer has spread and is inoperable. 

It's a head f**k, imagine feeling fine in yourself and getting told you don't have long left. I personally wouldn't go down the chemo route as what's the point in living your last days feeling like death. 

I've always found it strange how after the diagnosis people go down hill rapidly after that, it's got to be the treatment that does you in imo. 

• Like 1