Ratmanwan3

Cannabis oil

I don't think smoking weed without tabacco will cure cancer, but certainly the full spectrum oil will, plus lifestyle changes.

11 hours ago, mackem said:

I truly don't think THC will kill cancer,no one really knows to be honest,its all speculation,Howard Marks and Bob Marley both massive THC imbibers died from cancer,and bob marley followed the Rastafarian lifestyle and diet.

Smoking weed and consuming  oil are chalk and cheese. A high grade oil would have gone through a decarboxylation process that would give it a full spectrum of cannabinoids and not contain just C.B.D. All the cases of a full recovery, after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, have been after taking such oil or products made from a full spectrum oil.  The human body has a natural endogenous cannabinoid system, our brains have receptors that accept all the different cannabinoids.There are at least 113 different cannabinoids and they all have a different function when they attach to these receptors.

1 hour ago, PLEDGEY said:

Smoking weed and consuming  oil are chalk and cheese. A high grade oil would have gone through a decarboxylation process that would give it a full spectrum of cannabinoids and not contain just C.B.D. All the cases of a full recovery, after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, have been after taking such oil or products made from a full spectrum oil.  The human body has a natural endogenous cannabinoid system, our brains have receptors that accept all the different cannabinoids.There are at least 113 different cannabinoids and they all have a different function when they attach to these receptors.

I understand a bit about cannabis mate,and cannabinoids,and my son is 5'th year medicine and knows a little,still uncertainty.

21 hours ago, mackem said:

I understand a bit about cannabis mate,and cannabinoids,and my son is 5'th year medicine and knows a little,still uncertainty.

So do I . That is why I said weed and oil are chalk and cheese.

18 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

So do I . That is why I said weed and oil are chalk and cheese.

Without a doubt,any research papers that prove Full-spectrum cures Cannabis if used properly?

50 minutes ago, mackem said:

Without a doubt,any research papers that prove Full-spectrum cures Cannabis if used properly?

Heard the opposite, cannabis enzymes mess with any other prescribed medicine and has a negative effect?

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't 

Ive been on CBD oil for a while now. Ive a little some arthritis in my fingers and am not sure whether it would be better, worse or the same if i wasnt on CBD oil. I started taking honey and cinammon yesterday, google it. Supposed to be superb when taken together. Will wait and see

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, trappa said:

Ive been on CBD oil for a while now. Ive a little some arthritis in my fingers and am not sure whether it would be better, worse or the same if i wasnt on CBD oil. I started taking honey and cinammon yesterday, google it. Supposed to be superb when taken together. Will wait and see

try taking turmeric,that  is supposed to be really good for arthritis

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

try taking turmeric,that  is supposed to be really good for arthritis

Turmeric with added Black Pepper 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Turmeric with added Black Pepper 

Yeah max black pepper helps the body absorb the tumeric better, these things have to be taken continuously to have an affect

On 15/06/2019 at 19:23, Chaff said:

Heard the opposite, cannabis enzymes mess with any other prescribed medicine and has a negative effect?

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't 

This woman says in the video she has taken her prescribed meds and they haven't done any thing. See the results 10 mins after she's had some cannabis oil in butter. Cannabis oil is a totally natural extract. It is JUST the oil from the plant.  If there are any negative effects I would say it's prescribed meds that mess with the oil.

• Like 2

Amazing mate good to see it working for some people, must be some strong gear to take effect so quickly.

I have a mate that has Parkinson's and he tried it but said it done nothing for him, not sure if it was the cbd one though.

Starting to see some real growth now

just 2 days of rain now i have atleast 5 days of 27c 

0E9A683F-CFB8-49D1-B013-2D5C3F972BEA.jpeg

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 19:31, Chaff said:

Amazing mate good to see it working for some people, must be some strong gear to take effect so quickly.

I have a mate that has Parkinson's and he tried it but said it done nothing for him, not sure if it was the cbd one though.

If he bought it legally it'll be just a C.B.D. extract and not 100% cannabis oil. You see C.B.D. products every where now and you gotta' ask yourself how much C.B.D. is actually in the stuff in the first?.

24 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

If he bought it legally it'll be just a C.B.D. extract and not 100% cannabis oil. You see C.B.D. products every where now and you gotta' ask yourself how much C.B.D. is actually in the stuff in the first?.

there's s bit on radio 2 today Jeremy vine show about shop bought cbd oils😉👍