Ratmanwan3

Cannabis oil

Mack ' there is a little place opened in Murray St ' Hartlepool called Kush - Tea.

Cafe cone shop selling everything CBD related from Oil ' vapes' T Bags ' Edibles' CBD Buds to smoke' even children's edibles.

• Like 1

They are everywhere here max, wasn't there a billionaire and an actor arrested a few weeks ago after landing a private plane in the carribean carrying 5000 CBD clones from Switzerland. 

IMG_20190613_091755.jpg

The Powers that be are not giving the owner of KushTea any problems what so ever as all his products are lab tested ' he must have a licence of some sort and his products contain very little or no THC .

LiveWellCBD is the Brand of Winterised oil he sells .

5000mg of cannaboids to each 10ml bottle.

£43.50p per bottle.

Mate just been told advanced prostate cancer and has spread to bones.

He is using that as well as black seed oil which is much cheaper and I think comes from same plant. Also dandelion root ?

Get hold of the best oil possible if using to try ease or beat cancer I'd say mate .

Alongside a healthy diet.

Keep away from Salt and Refined Sugars.

Apparently alkaline in your diet also helps ????

Best of Luck to your Pal 👍

• Thanks 1

It's like anything ' you need to get hold of the right stuff' take the correct dosage and change you lifestyle and diet.

I don't believe Oil to be some miricle cure for all and everything but it certainly has its place in medicine.

Beats some of the poisons doctors prescribe willy Nilly hands down.

The oils out of Holland and Barrett are a waste of time id say.

• Like 2

Was listening on the radio about placebo surgery where people complaining of shoulder pain signed some medical trial papers thinking they were having a new type of surgery when all they had was a small incision and a few pictures taken. Then had physiotherapy and regained full movement.

Mind over matter and all that plays a big part with all these oils and plants, I think.

You are what you eat is a great saying, and when you look at some of the shite being sold in these supermarkets is it any wonder, plus the chemicals in our water. Perhaps the best place to look at nipping cancer in the bud

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chaff said:

So not really a great deal of benefit heath wise, apart from a few niche cases.

Do you think the real push to legalise is to get high, and is being introduced under a medical smoke screen.

For cancer you need Rick Simpson oil. R.S.O. has T.H.C. in it. It's the T.H.C. that kills cancer, that's why it's still illegal and C.B.D. isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I truly don't think THC will kill cancer,no one really knows to be honest,its all speculation,Howard Marks and Bob Marley both massive THC imbibers died from cancer,and bob marley followed the Rastafarian lifestyle and diet.

• Like 1

It was probably the Tabaco and not the cannabis that did it for those two in all fairness.

12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It was probably the Tabaco and not the cannabis that did it for those two in all fairness.

Marley like all rastas didn't mix with tobacco,pure weed.Cannabis is good for certain illnesses,its not going to cure everything however.I did meet a guy,a scientist who grew for the government in the UK,he hinted that it had cured his cancer,but I guess we will never know the true story,its all a grey area due to the illegality,but anyone wanting to try the oil,and I know someone at the moment who is trying it for cancer,its got to be full-spectrum or your wasting your time,and with that sort of illness time isn't something you can afford to play with.