• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

Just now, ChrisJones said:

Good luck to him Mack.

No secret that another lobbyist against federal legalisation is the private prison industry.

British court threw the case out,his extradition was blocked,he is wary of leaving the country in case his passport is flagged elsewhere but at least here in blighty he is a free man,one of his co-accused is currently awaiting trial in the states after being extradited from Thailand but he really is up shit-creek as he is also accused of being the right hand man of the founder of the darkweb silk-road site.

• Sad 1

You too can smell like a bag of skunk and get your collar felt by plod whenever you go out :laugh:

A company called Fog & Tree based in Humboldt California is releasing a new cologne for men which includes cannabis extracted terpenes from Humboldt Seed Company.
Described as:

All natural eau de parfum blended with Cannabis Terpenes from Humboldt County California. Musky, herbaceous base notes of cedar and sandalwood open up to reveal heart notes of fresh coastal fog and vegetation, finished with just a hint of the sticky icky.

The product ships November 2018, but they just started shipping their 1ml. samples last week.

For a few months in the early 80's, there was an advertisement for a cannabis scented cologne called "Indica" in High Times Magazine.

https://fogandtree.com/

IMG_0643-001.JPG

IMG_0641-001.JPG

• Haha 1

It may help i believe but i think people are being very optimistic if they think it's a miracle cure. I know someone that recently lost their life to this horrible disease and tried everything including these cannabis oils.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It may help i believe but i think people are being very optimistic if they think it's a miracle cure. I know someone that recently lost their life to this horrible disease and tried everything including these cannabis oils.

Yup,i know people who have tried oils and tinctures and still popped their clogs,i know its not a miracle cure BUT theres medical proof it has halted the growth of certain types of tumour.Howard Marks himself,celebrity smuggler and staunch advocate of legalising cannabis tried oils and extracts but the disease still took him.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php

https://cannabis.net/blog/medical/cannabis-can-reduce-tumor-growth-says-harvard-university

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/cannabis-extracts-can-dramatically-slow-growth-of-brain-cancer-tumours-9863097.html

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/07/140714100339.htm

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Coca-Cola 'in talks' over cannabis-infused drinks

Coca-Cola is best known for its eponymous caffeine-based drink, but the firm now appears to be experimenting with a different drug: cannabis.

According to Canada's BNN Bloomberg, the drinks giant is in talks with local producer Aurora Cannabis about developing marijuana-infused beverages.

These would not aim to intoxicate consumers but to relieve pain.

The firm declined to comment but said it was watching the cannabis drinks market closely.

"Along with many others in the beverage industry, we are closely watching the growth of non-psychoactive cannabidiol as an ingredient in functional wellness beverages around the world," Coca-Cola said in a statement.

Cannabidiol, a constituent of cannabis, can help ease inflammation, pain and cramping, but has no psychoactive effect.

It comes as Canada prepares to follow certain US states in legalising cannabis for recreational use, after years of permitting it for medicinal purposes.

It has given rise to a large pot growing industry and some high-profile partnerships.

Earlier this year, beer giant Molson Coors Brewing said it would make cannabis-infused drinks with Hydropothecary, while Corona-beer maker Constellation Brands invested $4bn more into pot firm Canopy Growth.

A partnership between Coke and Aurora would mark the first entry of a major manufacturer of non-alcoholic drinks into the market.

'Recovery drink'

Quoting unnamed sources, BNN Bloomberg said Coca-Cola was in "serious talks" with Aurora but no deal had been finalised.

"They're pretty advanced down the path" of doing a deal, one source was quoted as saying.

"It's going to be more of the 'recovery drink' category," the source added.

Aurora, in a separate statement, said it would not discuss business development initiatives until they were finalised, but added: "Aurora has expressed specific interest in the infused beverage space, and we intend to enter that market."

Coca-Cola's shares rose marginally in early trade on Monday.

• 3 months later...
On 26/07/2018 at 17:18, Daniel cain said:

Be cafes like Holland here in the next 5 yrs........ 

Happening already legally mate,there's CBD cafes around,I visited a mate yesterday,he had just got a few boxes of CBD flowers in the shop,all totally legal,came couriered as hemp,paperwork showing its cannabinoid Percentages including the miniscule THC content.Its selling incredibly well with a big mark up,he just got himself a 22'ish grand Roley so he isn't as skint as he was pleading.

IMG_20181222_132039_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, it's fine if they're making money from it but, if any of the plebs dare to try to make a little or grow a little .......... :rolleyes:

One of my mates has been a copper for a long time - he said that he's never seen stoners kicking the shit out of each other on a Friday night.

• Like 2