Cannabis oil

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Not on it meself but I hear Instagram an that is full a folk (decent ) folk aswell that’s do oils and edibles an all sorts mate? Atb to ye mates da

It's crazy that disease, he lost his brother last year to the same cancer and since then he's been a bit paranoid thinking he would get it. 

Fast forward a year and went to the hospital because his shit was really dark, no weight loss or ill health at all so everyone thought he was being paranoid. He got the dreaded news the other week at the same age his brother was diagnosed. 

He was feeling optimistic because the tumour they found was only 6cm and with him being fine they thought they had caught it early. Found out today after further investigations that the cancer has spread and is inoperable. 

It's a head f**k, imagine feeling fine in yourself and getting told you don't have long left. I personally wouldn't go down the chemo route as what's the point in living your last days feeling like death. 

I've always found it strange how after the diagnosis people go down hill rapidly after that, it's got to be the treatment that does you in imo. 

• Like 1

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I think they would prefer someone a bit more trustworthy than a local dealer tbh. I'm guessing the good stuff is super expensive? I don't believe it's the miracle cure it's made out to be but if there's no hope it's worth a try. 

It’s to do with the fact the thc is the bit that gets you stoned, it’s not a case of wanting to go to criminals but the cbd oil that everyone is on is a modern placebo in most cases, I think epileptics and cancer patients need the thc content, if your not willing to talk to someone on the dark side you may as well go to Tesco and by a litre of pure hemp oil probably has more cbd than the diluted shite being sold in Holland and Barrett for extortionate prices ??

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I think they would prefer someone a bit more trustworthy than a local dealer tbh. I'm guessing the good stuff is super expensive? I don't believe it's the miracle cure it's made out to be but if there's no hope it's worth a try. 

around £150 per 100ml of oil round here,match head size under your tounge each day?there are cbd cafes opening up everywhere sell smoothies, edibles and various oils.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2019 at 18:31, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like a one up or summat but Iv jist been on phone to me ma who told me she been told she got colon cancer☹️ Fcuking wounded, I lost me ole man when I was a lad an realised there an then at 6 that life’s not a given, it can be taken or end at any point, lost all sorts a relatives over the years an always been ok way grief, almost cold hearted at times to some folk, but I’m just a realist an know death is part of life. Fcuk we kill loads a gear each week. But what a kick in balls Iv just had over the phone ☹️

shit news don thinking of yous mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 23/08/2019 at 18:31, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like a one up or summat but Iv jist been on phone to me ma who told me she been told she got colon cancer☹️ Fcuking wounded, I lost me ole man when I was a lad an realised there an then at 6 that life’s not a given, it can be taken or end at any point, lost all sorts a relatives over the years an always been ok way grief, almost cold hearted at times to some folk, but I’m just a realist an know death is part of life. Fcuk we kill loads a gear each week. But what a kick in balls Iv just had over the phone ☹️

Am very sorry to here this mate.

On 04/09/2019 at 05:31, Ted Newgent said:

Had a set back

due to the crappy weather here over the past two weeks i found a few mouldy buds. Had to pull two plants.

so be it

trimmed off 52 branches of buds.

got a really nice buzz off the resin deposit on the scissors lol

F7B6B6A3-FB35-4864-BDDC-0F031B408529.jpeg

0402CDB4-F9A4-4658-8A71-A46103ABB93F.jpeg

814C8379-42CA-4F6A-BC09-EF77A32AAD44.jpeg

Try drying before trimming, hang the entire plant upside down for a week no false heat then manicure ?? 

• Like 1