Cannabis oil

wife made me some chocolate oil fudge cake with hazelnuts to take fishing..... wiped me right out,slept through my alarm?nice cup of earl grey and some strawberry ammo haze to come back around ??20190725_072049.jpg.7866fd55a24c916bc7d7ba8775caa62e.jpg20190728_083049.jpg.0f6b03f515b97d472831f8e436197da0.jpg

weed,weed,weed everywhere?20190728_084013.jpg.953eca4b6cfdae13483d7fc6628a054b.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

On 09/07/2019 at 18:07, Daniel cain said:

alot of the original strains have now been lost....f****d about with and crossed with early flowering strains to flood the homegrower market with feminized seeds that have no strength consistency  are not worth a wank.....I'm still a fan of the 'old skool ' strains that still produce the numbers and a knockout stone that you don't become immune too(all from regular seeds,selected for certsin traits like yeild snd strenght they been going 10/15 yrs).......I don't buy in to this 'Cali' shit and certainly would never trust any government that will control it all when it becomes Legal.......it will be  their next big money spinner after booze and fags......be interesting to see how much 'vaping' actually fucks folks up next 10 yrs?

world's population is too big and growing......pump the masses up with dodgey e juice and genetically modified legal weed,cheap supermarket booze,keep you out the pubs and drinking yourself to an early grave in the house,saves on police numbers ?courts,A and E  etc?

or am I just being paranoid ??

Think you need to lay off the weed. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

wife made me some chocolate oil fudge cake with hazelnuts

Saw this the other day, the start of a cannabis chocolate edibles business. 

IMG_20190723_135948.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Looking good,and a couple of weeks into flower,how was the holiday,enjoy it?

yeah mate

was a pleasure to go back

i have always been apprehensive of returning to see my parents cause of their age etc

but surely did have a right good laff with them both.met up with a few buddies and bumped into no end more.

my old town is a real dump,all the shops are empty and the streets full of spice kids lol

beer was extremely cheap.even food in the supermarkets has come down in price.i managed to drive on the wrong side

of the road twice causing chaos..

returning back next May defo.

i am now going to be importing old land rovers as my mates sons re con them from the wheels up

and they are after 50s 60s old american trucks,which there are loads of over here just in farm yards.

might be an interesting year a head

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

A mates dad has just found out the worst, the doctors say it's terminal. They say it has spread and can't be operated on so basically that's it. What oils are the best over here? Any help will be appreciated. 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You need the stuff that’s not legal basically mate with as high a thc count as possible, talk to your local weed dealer sure they,ll no someone who makes it ??

I think they would prefer someone a bit more trustworthy than a local dealer tbh. I'm guessing the good stuff is super expensive? I don't believe it's the miracle cure it's made out to be but if there's no hope it's worth a try.