• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

On 18/06/2019 at 19:31, Chaff said:

Amazing mate good to see it working for some people, must be some strong gear to take effect so quickly.

I have a mate that has Parkinson's and he tried it but said it done nothing for him, not sure if it was the cbd one though.

If he bought it legally it'll be just a C.B.D. extract and not 100% cannabis oil. You see C.B.D. products every where now and you gotta' ask yourself how much C.B.D. is actually in the stuff in the first?.

24 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

If he bought it legally it'll be just a C.B.D. extract and not 100% cannabis oil. You see C.B.D. products every where now and you gotta' ask yourself how much C.B.D. is actually in the stuff in the first?.

there's s bit on radio 2 today Jeremy vine show about shop bought cbd oils??

On 27/06/2019 at 12:51, Daniel cain said:

there's s bit on radio 2 today Jeremy vine show about shop bought cbd oils??

Cheers, just listened to it now on the catch up. I think there are a lot of people out there looking to make a fast buck with this stuff. I see you can even get C.B.D. vape now. Personally if it's not 100% oil I would pass, but then people pay their money and make their choice.

I tried the shop brought cbd oil for under the tongue, a couple of different ones and didn’t notice anything so I grew my own cbd plants and now make my own coconut infused oil and it’s much better 

I think a lot of oils are cold pressed which straight away is a problem as it needs to be decarbed just like thc to make it work for you

• Like 2

Thing is with today's weed its so messed about with I think its doing more harm than good, if it were just left natural with x amount of THC  and x amount of cbd  must be better with one balancing the other out all these super high bred THC plants are sending a lot of people mental. As for Cbd on its own ?

I think its a money spinner that's preying on desperate people and offers no real health benefits, quite the opposite if your daft enough to smoke it.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, slip lead said:

More THC the better it is, you just smoke less. 

I wish I could get it over 30% probably only do a couple a day then. 

alot of the original strains have now been lost....f****d about with and crossed with early flowering strains to flood the homegrower market with feminized seeds that have no strength consistency  are not worth a wank.....I'm still a fan of the 'old skool ' strains that still produce the numbers and a knockout stone that you don't become immune too(all from regular seeds,selected for certsin traits like yeild snd strenght they been going 10/15 yrs).......I don't buy in to this 'Cali' shit and certainly would never trust any government that will control it all when it becomes Legal.......it will be  their next big money spinner after booze and fags......be interesting to see how much 'vaping' actually fucks folks up next 10 yrs?

world's population is too big and growing......pump the masses up with dodgey e juice and genetically modified legal weed,cheap supermarket booze,keep you out the pubs and drinking yourself to an early grave in the house,saves on police numbers ?courts,A and E  etc?

or am I just being paranoid ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking to the owner of a vape shop in Tisilivi recently who was selling weed and further up the road seen it in a gift shop he told me it had recently been legalised on the Greek island though I have not heard any thing on the media about it.