Cannabis oil

Was listening on the radio about placebo surgery where people complaining of shoulder pain signed some medical trial papers thinking they were having a new type of surgery when all they had was a small incision and a few pictures taken. Then had physiotherapy and regained full movement.

Mind over matter and all that plays a big part with all these oils and plants, I think.

You are what you eat is a great saying, and when you look at some of the shite being sold in these supermarkets is it any wonder, plus the chemicals in our water. Perhaps the best place to look at nipping cancer in the bud

• Thanks 1

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Chaff said:

So not really a great deal of benefit heath wise, apart from a few niche cases.

Do you think the real push to legalise is to get high, and is being introduced under a medical smoke screen.

For cancer you need Rick Simpson oil. R.S.O. has T.H.C. in it. It's the T.H.C. that kills cancer, that's why it's still illegal and C.B.D. isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I truly don't think THC will kill cancer,no one really knows to be honest,its all speculation,Howard Marks and Bob Marley both massive THC imbibers died from cancer,and bob marley followed the Rastafarian lifestyle and diet.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It was probably the Tabaco and not the cannabis that did it for those two in all fairness.

Marley like all rastas didn't mix with tobacco,pure weed.Cannabis is good for certain illnesses,its not going to cure everything however.I did meet a guy,a scientist who grew for the government in the UK,he hinted that it had cured his cancer,but I guess we will never know the true story,its all a grey area due to the illegality,but anyone wanting to try the oil,and I know someone at the moment who is trying it for cancer,its got to be full-spectrum or your wasting your time,and with that sort of illness time isn't something you can afford to play with.

11 hours ago, mackem said:

I truly don't think THC will kill cancer,no one really knows to be honest,its all speculation,Howard Marks and Bob Marley both massive THC imbibers died from cancer,and bob marley followed the Rastafarian lifestyle and diet.

Smoking weed and consuming  oil are chalk and cheese. A high grade oil would have gone through a decarboxylation process that would give it a full spectrum of cannabinoids and not contain just C.B.D. All the cases of a full recovery, after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, have been after taking such oil or products made from a full spectrum oil.  The human body has a natural endogenous cannabinoid system, our brains have receptors that accept all the different cannabinoids.There are at least 113 different cannabinoids and they all have a different function when they attach to these receptors.

1 hour ago, PLEDGEY said:

Smoking weed and consuming  oil are chalk and cheese. A high grade oil would have gone through a decarboxylation process that would give it a full spectrum of cannabinoids and not contain just C.B.D. All the cases of a full recovery, after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, have been after taking such oil or products made from a full spectrum oil.  The human body has a natural endogenous cannabinoid system, our brains have receptors that accept all the different cannabinoids.There are at least 113 different cannabinoids and they all have a different function when they attach to these receptors.

I understand a bit about cannabis mate,and cannabinoids,and my son is 5'th year medicine and knows a little,still uncertainty.

21 hours ago, mackem said:

I understand a bit about cannabis mate,and cannabinoids,and my son is 5'th year medicine and knows a little,still uncertainty.

So do I . That is why I said weed and oil are chalk and cheese.

18 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

So do I . That is why I said weed and oil are chalk and cheese.

Without a doubt,any research papers that prove Full-spectrum cures Cannabis if used properly?

50 minutes ago, mackem said:

Without a doubt,any research papers that prove Full-spectrum cures Cannabis if used properly?

Heard the opposite, cannabis enzymes mess with any other prescribed medicine and has a negative effect?

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't 

Ive been on CBD oil for a while now. Ive a little some arthritis in my fingers and am not sure whether it would be better, worse or the same if i wasnt on CBD oil. I started taking honey and cinammon yesterday, google it. Supposed to be superb when taken together. Will wait and see

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, trappa said:

Ive been on CBD oil for a while now. Ive a little some arthritis in my fingers and am not sure whether it would be better, worse or the same if i wasnt on CBD oil. I started taking honey and cinammon yesterday, google it. Supposed to be superb when taken together. Will wait and see

try taking turmeric,that  is supposed to be really good for arthritis

• Like 1
On 15/06/2019 at 19:23, Chaff said:

Heard the opposite, cannabis enzymes mess with any other prescribed medicine and has a negative effect?

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't 

This woman says in the video she has taken her prescribed meds and they haven't done any thing. See the results 10 mins after she's had some cannabis oil in butter. Cannabis oil is a totally natural extract. It is JUST the oil from the plant.  If there are any negative effects I would say it's prescribed meds that mess with the oil.

• Like 2

Amazing mate good to see it working for some people, must be some strong gear to take effect so quickly.

I have a mate that has Parkinson's and he tried it but said it done nothing for him, not sure if it was the cbd one though.