• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just seen some CBD vape oil in the local newsagents do any lads on here know if its any good for light pain relief .

can't see it being up to much if its being stocked and sold by a paki news agent?get yourself some cbd seeds and make your own oil/butter and medicate yourself?IMG_20190424_120139_243.jpg.e5ca7087ab28b5ce7be7b975837cc670.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Just seen some CBD vape oil in the local newsagents do any lads on here know if its any good for light pain relief .

My mrs just paid £120 for a 50ml bottle of quality organic stuff its 15%  certified cbd ...she has a repetitive shoulder ,neck injury and she swears by it ...what CBD is good at is reducing inflammation...it sounds a lot of money but she micro doses just 2 small drops twice a day so that 50ml bottle lasts her 3 months...I know there was a report testing the cheap Ebay stuff and it turned out to contain little or in some cases no CBD...Also the extraction process is important as solvent based extraction will destroy the terpines and also strip undesirable elements from the plants along with the CBD the stuff the wife has is pressed ...I'm looking at what Daniel suggests and doing our own it was one of the reasons I was enquiring about a rosin press earlier in the the thread...bottom line is you get what you pay for.

• Like 2

here is what some guy did over here,made canna sugar

you start the process like you are making tincture but you add sugar to the mix then evaporate out the alcohol. What's left over is infused sugar.
Use that in your cold drink. You can only use Everclear for the solvent for this method.

-7 grams dried flowers , decarbed in oven, then ground up into a mason jar
-enough everclear to cover material. Shake vigorously for 3 to 5 minutes
-strain thru basket style coffee filter and squeeze to get it all out.
-Place 1/2 up granulated sugar in a wide shallow glass bowl and pour strained liquid over the sugar.
- do not heat but the work area should be warm and well ventilated. A hot sunny day is great for this recipe.

-use a utensil to frequently rake thru the mixture as it evaporates and eventually it will go back to a granular state.
Once thoroughly dry store in a jar for use.

to take it a step further for home brewing or other beverages..... use it as sugar in your recipe or if that is too potent, cut the infused sugar into any number of sugar syrops like maple, fruit syrop, corn syrop, molasses ect.

image.png.32a058861c4437a7cf8f11ad7a3b9231.png

image.png.07f86f7df9fc07eeecef2c645f4cad93.png

image.png.5e5bb2f7a059b1e83ba98ca21ecb9d63.png

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

can't see it being up to much if its being stocked and sold by a paki news agent?get yourself some cbd seeds and make your own oil/butter and medicate yourself?IMG_20190424_120139_243.jpg.e5ca7087ab28b5ce7be7b975837cc670.jpg

One prob with that, your going to need a grow kit, space, lecky And plod currently can't differentiate between CBD and THC plants in a tent so they will kick your door off irrespective, better to buy your CBD from someone who is importing it direct, however anyone going down the grow your own CBD route do realise its a 3 month road from average seed popping to cropping, get some CBD flowers instead,perfectly legal and cut out the hassle. 

IMG_20190426_110229.jpg

• Like 4

Theres a shop opened up in my town selling the cbd skunk etc,run by my mates....f**k the law and the fat cat clowns importing the stuff mack....they won't see a penny of my money,same as this cali shit in the tins?I don't buy into it all,was making oil,bubble hash etc almost 20 yrs ago,I don't need no lessons in growing I've got enough regular seeds put away to start my own seed bank.....Will be investing in a little shop in the future,when the government pull their fingers out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you did want to cultivate your own bud, and you haven't done it before, grow 'Auto Flowering Plants'. Cannabis needs a 12hour on 12 hour off light cycle before it will start to flower. With an auto plant you don't need this. You just plant the seeds and they will go through a vegetative phase and straight into flower irrespective of the light cycle. If you planted some seeds now you should harvest when, hopefully, the weather is still dry, around August time. There are 3 strains of cannabis, Indica, Sativa and the little known Ruderalis. It's the Ruderalis that makes the plant an auto. Its natural habitat is Eastern Europe and Russia where the climate is harsh so it has to grow and reproduce rapidly, hence it negates the 12 hour cycle. It is low in THC which is good as any other strain it is crossed with will have a lower than normal THC content but the CBD will remain the same. If you can grow tomatoes plants you can grow autos. Once you have the bud you can then make oil, it's the oil that's the 'silver bullet' of cannabis products. If you grow 9 plants or less it would be classed as 'for personal use'.

This was on TV today

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

If you grow 9 plants or less it would be classed as 'for personal use'.

Friend of mine actually served 9 months for 8 auto flowering cannabis plants.

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Tempted to grow some mate but they have random drug tests plus the wife wont have it with working in the care sector if we got busted and it got known to her employers I suppose its folk like us who would benefit if it was decriminalised.

23 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Getting some growth now

room is starting to have a nice weed smell to it. Another 4 weeks ish and outside they go.

got to make room for the tomato plants under the lamp

DB201B5E-B2DC-4A52-A8E8-CF7076468432.jpeg

Looking good ted, not telling your granny how to suck eggs, but I'd bring that light closer bud, atb

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Getting some growth now

room is starting to have a nice weed smell to it. Another 4 weeks ish and outside they go.

got to make room for the tomato plants under the lamp

DB201B5E-B2DC-4A52-A8E8-CF7076468432.jpeg

nip the tips and they will grow out instead of stretching tall for light?

will you be finishing them outside or inside with hps lamps?

• Like 2