• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

On 25/01/2018 at 14:02, kanny said:

Wish I could but unfortunately I've developed CHS syndrome so me and Mary are currently going through a messy divorce :sorry:

Iam just out the hospital chs never had pain in my guts like it felt like I’d been shot so same here can’t look at a spliff now

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Iam just out the hospital chs never had pain in my guts like it felt like I’d been shot so same here can’t look at a spliff now

Sorry to hear that mate....After a long break I have been having a  cheeky toke with no problems ,old habits eh? ...the key seems to be giving yourself a breaks in between sessions of at least a week I used to be a every day person...give it a few months off   and then just occasionally and you'll be fine...if you miss it that is ....good luck :thumbs:

• Like 1

That’s me done with it mate first time I never new what it was never went to the doctors so just kept on keeping on ... was same as you everyday since I was 13 iam near 45 now and that’s it knocked on the head an to be honest don’t really miss it haha well only been a fortnight.... tell you what though I wouldn’t wish that kind of stomach pain on my worst enemy filled me with morphine in the hospital.... still struggling to sleep.... did you struggle to sleep mate?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

That’s me done with it mate first time I never new what it was never went to the doctors so just kept on keeping on ... was same as you everyday since I was 13 iam near 45 now and that’s it knocked on the head an to be honest don’t really miss it haha well only been a fortnight.... tell you what though I wouldn’t wish that kind of stomach pain on my worst enemy filled me with morphine in the hospital.... still struggling to sleep.... did you struggle to sleep mate?

Yeah sleep was a bitch and tbh the main reason I went back was to get a good night's sleep..the crazy dreams and night sweats will pass after 3 or 4 weeks hang in there... but that said theres no sleep like a medicated sleep lol.

• Like 1

Aye mate mad dreams don’t even think iam sleeping when iam having them all mad shit from the past lucid as feck sweating my bollox of every night aswell weak as a kitten lost a ton a weight tell you what tho grub tastes a lot better and can’t seem to fill myself always starving

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Aye mate mad dreams don’t even think iam sleeping when iam having them all mad shit from the past lucid as feck sweating my bollox of every night aswell weak as a kitten lost a ton a weight tell you what tho grub tastes a lot better and can’t seem to fill myself always starving

Yeah its shit mate but does get better...it was nausea every morning that got me so I did some research and self diagnosed so I stopped and the symptoms stopped I started again after a couple of weeks and the symptoms started again so I couldn't deny it any longer and then i had a ten month break.it seems to have done the trick for me I just take it easy now as I said. 

• Like 1
On 26/02/2019 at 16:07, Francie said:

Lol have you a pic of the big one?

I saw these trim machines at spannabis,also saw footage of a machine used by Californian farmers that harvests 5 acres of plants AN HOUR ?

IMG_20190316_121650.jpg

IMG_20190316_112302.jpg

• Haha 2

That’s the thing mate the doctors not got a clue about this it was my mrs that researched it online I was spewing rings round myself taking scalding hot baths and that was releaving the pain for a bit she moaned the face of me to go to the hospital I went a week like that an it got that bad I said feck it hospital and a consultant nailed it.... I was in London last weekend in the company of heavy tokers and I never even thought about having a puff lol 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...