Cannabis oil

4 hours ago, mackem said:

Used one?Might be going to germany in a couple of weeks to visit a mate who has just got his hands on the jungle boys gelato 33 and a few other clones.

How do u rate them mackem,a good friend using it now and he seams to like it a lot 

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

I haven't used one mate,i have never trimmed a plant and wouldn't know where to start,but I have been in dispensaries in Canada where the trim is perfect with every single leaf and stem trimmed off close to the bud,i don't think those trim-bags could match that,however I could be wrong as I frequently am.Depends upon the size of your crop I guess,i wouldn't like to do 60 lights with a trim-bag though :laugh: I have a friend who swears by the T6 though its a little expensive.

• Like 1
On 07/02/2019 at 16:00, Bosun11 said:

Although i dont know that much about medical cannabis and CBD's I do know my brother knows a lot about it and has been taking it , bought from abroad, since being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in December.

I very much doubt its doing anything for him, as he is getting worse daily and his pain is almost unbearable.

The cancer has spread to his lungs and he has been in a hospice since the middle of January.

He still takes the stuff daily and his doctors know and turn a blind eye.

I asked him if it making a difference on my visit earlier, he replied he doesn't know.... Only that he's been/ is seriously stoned most of the time.

And if i'm being honest, it's not the best way to visit him....

my wife was taking cbd.black..bought from cannabis brothers in suffolk.traveller boys down on the drove put me on to them..same as your brother mate..people asked me if it worked,i dont know.i lost my wife in september..but i do know that you will try anything..

• Sad 3
3 minutes ago, byron said:

my wife was taking cbd.black..bought from cannabis brothers in suffolk.traveller boys down on the drove put me on to them..same as your brother mate..people asked me if it worked,i dont know.i lost my wife in september..but i do know that you will try anything..

Sorry to hear that Byron,really sorry,words don't suffice,I know exactly how you feel,lost my son's mum in 2002,long time ago,hope your ok mate.

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Been a productive day,made some contacts,been to a fantastic CBD place,the trays are nice mate.

IMG_20190223_135440_1.jpg

IMG_20190223_134216.jpg

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Been a productive day,made some contacts,been to a fantastic CBD place,the trays are nice mate.

IMG_20190223_134216.jpg

Superb 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, mackem said:

IMG_20190223_134216.jpg

Brilliant mack,are they all the one strain or running different strains,I’ve had a look at the t6 on the internet very good machines but very pricey ??

• Like 1