• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

My mate makes his own

gave some to me for sleep

i took a few drops and was in bed at 6 

I took took much first time had to crawl up the stairs for a piss I been better off wetting myself lol, lasted about 14 hours proper f****d up. 

Edited by Jackknife
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife vapes cbd oil for her epilepsy, it helps so much but I’ve never seen her more sleepy than since she started to use it. I’ve read in the article on VapingDaily that it’s normal, cbd is often used for sleeping disorder treatment.

14 minutes ago, nextWR said:

My wife vapes cbd oil for her epilepsy, it helps so much but I’ve never seen her more sleepy than since she started to use it. I’ve read in the article on VapingDaily that it’s normal, cbd is often used for sleeping disorder treatment.

Only ever smoked it myself because of chronic insomnia, certainly helped

Although i dont know that much about medical cannabis and CBD's I do know my brother knows a lot about it and has been taking it , bought from abroad, since being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in December.

I very much doubt its doing anything for him, as he is getting worse daily and his pain is almost unbearable.

The cancer has spread to his lungs and he has been in a hospice since the middle of January.

He still takes the stuff daily and his doctors know and turn a blind eye.

I asked him if it making a difference on my visit earlier, he replied he doesn't know.... Only that he's been/ is seriously stoned most of the time.

And if i'm being honest, it's not the best way to visit him....

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Although i dont know that much about medical cannabis and CBD's I do know my brother knows a lot about it and has been taking it , bought from abroad, since being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in December.

I very much doubt its doing anything for him, as he is getting worse daily and his pain is almost unbeatable.

The cancer has spread to his lungs and he has been in a hospice since the middle of January.

He still takes the stuff daily and his doctors know and turn a blind eye.

I asked him if it making a difference on my visit earlier, he replied he doesn't know.... Only that he's been/ is seriously stoned most of the time.

And if i'm being honest, it's not the best way to visit him....

Real sorry to hear that, wish you all the best.

D.

• Like 4